Part 57

I woke up from my nap with Mattia, he was not next to me, I sat up and then I heard him yell "god damn it, what the fuck!!" I jumped and I got up, I walked out my room, then I heard Diego talking to him so I went to Diego's room, I walked in and Mattia was there, I smiled and walked to the bed, I sat down. They were playing games, Idek what this game was, Diego won and Mattia got up, he said "fucking shit" I laughed, he said "what are you laughing at?!" He charged towards me and jumped on me suffocating me, he got off me and laid next to me, he laid his head on my chest and he said "you're finally up."

I laughed and went on my phone.

I saw Diego's post.

(pretend it's Mattia and y/n)Look at what I came home to, aww 😖@diegomartir

Look at what I came home to, aww 😖
@diegomartir

Bitch
@Y/n.107

Look at her! 😋
@mattiapolibio

Look at these two 👀🥺
@kairicosentino

Eww 🤢🤮 me and Mattia looked better while cuddling
@cynthiaparkerrrr
^ Tf ?? That's never happened
@mattiapolibio
^ Hahah 🤣🤣
@random.user

Aww, I miss you guys! ☺️
@vanessa.perez.673
^ I miss you too!
@Y/n.107

Damn, kinda wish that was me tho, she sexy asf 😍😋
@beyondbrandon
^ dude, wtf ?
@mattiaspam

Mattia saw me look at the post and he said "you saw that dude Brandon?!" I laughed and nodded, he said "that's not funny, what an ass" I got up and walked away, I heard Mattia behind me "seriously, what an ass" I turned around and he was looking at my 🍑 I walked into my room and sat down. I said "so, am I sleeping over at your house?"

Mattia nodded and said "pack, now" I said "okay, I am" I got a bag and got outfits and stuff I needed, I was done packing and I said "okay, let's go, I wanna see your brother." He rolled his eyes and grabbed my bag for me, I said "nooo, I got it" he kept walking, I grabbed my other little bag, I got my phone and my charger, extras, I walked downstairs and told Diego "I'm staying at Mattia's tonight." He nodded, I grabbed my keys for the house and went outside, Mattia was already in the car, I got in and put my stuff in the back seat, he started driving and I just started talking to him about stuff.

We got to his house, I walked out and grabbed my bags, he took the big bag from my hand and said "nope, I'm taking it" I rolled my eyes and we walked in, Gianluca was playing Roblox on the couch. He looked up and ran to me, he yelled "y/n!" I laughed and he hugged me, his mom came down the stairs and said "hey y/n" Gianluca let go of me and then his mom hugged me, she said "how are you?" I said "I'm doing good" she nodded and said "I just made cookies, want some?" I nodded and walked or the kitchen, Mattia came back since he went to drop my bags in the room, she gave us both milk (idk if you guys like milk but I do) and some cookies.