Part 27

I woke up, it was someone shaking me, it was Mattia and  Kairi, Kairi said "dang, get up lazy ass, we have our stuff downstairs and Ale is waiting outside for you." I got up and it was 2:04 so I got my luggage and my bag, I was bringing it to the car when Mattia said "here, let me help you." He took my luggage and I said "thanks" he smiled and we got outside, Mattia put the luggage in the back and they had put their stuff in the back too, Ale said "here's the address, meet you guys there" he gave me the address. Ashley, Roshaun, and Alvaro were going in his car and they were already leaving, they left and then the rest of us got in my car, Mattia grabbed my aux and said "I call putting the music."

I rolled my eyes and laughed, I put the address and it was 3 hours away, before Mattia put his music and I started driving, I said "I'm sorry Mattia, I didn't let you explain and it wasn't even your fault." He hugged me and said "it's ok" he gave me a little kiss on my head and I didn't want him to let go but he did, Kairi said "okayyy, let's go love birds." We laughed and Mattia put his music and I started driving, I lowered all the windows and Mattia blasted his music, Kairi stuck his head out the window and sang out loud. I took a video of all of us, Mattia was dancing in the back and I was driving but it was a straight road so we were fine, I gave my phone to Kairi and said "here, post it on my story" he asked "for which one, Instagram or Snap?" I said "both" he did it and put my phone down, we were half way there and Ale called me, I answered.

He asked "hey, where are you guys?" I said "we're on the freeway by amster city" (I made this up) Ale said "alright well exit right now so we can eat, meet me at Canes" I said "alright, see you." I hung up and exited the freeway, I drove to Canes , Mattia was hyped and he was screaming "ayyy, let's go!" I was laughing and Kairi was happy, he said "yay! Finally we get Canes!" We got out and went inside, we were looking for Ale, he was inside sitting with the rest at a table, he said "alright, there here, let's go order our food." I ordered (whatever you want) and then Mattia walked up behind me, he got what he wanted and he paid I said "really Mattia? I could've paid" he smiled and said "last time at McDonald's you didn't let me pay so it's my turn."

The rest ordered and paid, we were waiting for our food at the table, we were talking.

"So, are you and Mattia still sharing a room?" Ale asked

"Yea" I said, I was kinda happy that we were.

We were talking about how excited we were about the house and actually get to hang out without our parents, then the worker called our orders so we went to get our food. We were eating and talking, Alvaro said "who's taller? Me or Kairi?" I said "you guys are the same size" then Mattia said "yea but y/n shorter, she's freaking short" I crossed my arms and said "well at least I'm not a big fucking dinosaur" he acted like he was offended. I laughed and hugged him, I said "I'm jk, I love your tall ass" he said "and I love your short ass" Ale said "admit it, you guys have feelings for each other, you guys probably make out" Mattia said "I mean, he's not wrong." Kairi said "yup, I knew all along" Ale spit out his drink and said "what?! See, I told you guys, I knew it!" I laughed and said "shut up Ale" we turned and all the people were staring at us, we all laughed and decided to leave, we picked up our mess and got in our cars.

Mattia said "I'll drive, y/n's sitting in the passenger and Kairi will sit in the back" I agreed and Kairi said "really? I still have to sit in the back?" We nodded and he groaned, we got in and Mattia started driving, Mattia put his music, after about 30 minutes, I looked back and saw that Kairi was knocked out, I showed Mattia and he said "aww, the little baby fell asleep." I laughed and went back to looking out the window, we had about 1 hour left, Mattia put his hand on my thigh, I didn't really mind till he started going higher, I looked at him and said "Mattia stop." He smirked and went down again, I just looked out the window then Mariano texted me.