Part 46

About a week later

It was Thursday, I got up kinda early for school so I sat there and thought, then it came up to me, I have to get a pregnancy test, I called Mattia. He had a sleepy voice

Mattia: hey baby. Me: hey, it's been a while, we need to get a pregnancy test. Mattia: alright, umm, I'll pick you up for school kinda early so we can get one. Me: alright then your coming to my house after school. Mattia: alright, am I also spending the night? Me: umm, I don't really care, umm, how about we all have a sleepover on Saturday? Idk. Mattia: alright, I'm coming at 6:40. Me: ok, bye. Mattia: bye.

I got up and went to my closet and chose this 👇

I took a shower yesterday so I didn't need to take another one, I got changed and went over to my vanity, I did my usual makeup, then my door opened, it was Mattia, he smiled and walked to me, he hugged me really tight

I took a shower yesterday so I didn't need to take another one, I got changed and went over to my vanity, I did my usual makeup, then my door opened, it was Mattia, he smiled and walked to me, he hugged me really tight. He said "hi beautiful, wyd?" I said "getting ready" I went to my drawers and got my perfume, deodorant and lotion, I put them on and then grabbed my bag, I made sure I had everything and went downstairs.

Diego was there and he said "I have a new girlfriend and she wants to meet you so she wanted you and Mattia to go to the amusement park with us, it's Knott's Berry farm but it's like far away. So we're going to have to stay the night, just lmk if you guys wanna come" I nodded and said "alright, thanks, I'll see you later, bye, love you Diego" he said "love you too" I walked into Mattia's car and he brought food. It was food from a diner down the street and Starbucks drink, he smiled and I said "Mattia, you didn't have to" he kissed me and said "I know, just wanted to" I smiled and started eating, I was feeding him while he was driving.

We got to the store and I got out, he started in the car to eat, I grabbed a pregnancy test and went to the front, it was a girl so she didn't really say anything about it, I walked out and went to the car. I put it in the middle compartment, he drove to school and put on his music, we soon got there and I got all the trash, I threw it away and walked over to the boys, also, Ashley is a month and one week, so 5 weeks. Kairi said "wassup bitch" I smacked his head and he said "owww" I said "so I was thinking we could have have a "sleepover" on Friday" Mattia said "I thought you said Saturday?" I said "I did but I think we're going to Knott's" he nodded and the boys said "sleepover!!" I said "you guys are weird" Ashley nodded and then the bell rang.

At lunch

We all sat down exhausted from a lot of work, I laid my head on Mattia's shoulder, Ashley said "since school ends in two weeks, I'm bringing my Polaroid camera and taking photos of us, just to hang it up as memories." Sh took a picture of me and Mattia and I said "I wasn't ready though!" She laughed and said "it looks good, you guys weren't looking at the camera which looks really good" I shook my head and said whatever, then Diego's ex Alexis came over here crying. She said "I heard Diego got a new girlfriend, is that true?" I nodded and got up, I said "I'll be back guys" I took her to the bathroom and she started ranting about how they broke up.

"I was at a party and I got drunk, I was with my best friend Luke and then we started dancing, I started g-grinding on him and then he took me upstairs to the room, and it just happened, I didn't even realize it. When Diego found out, he completely flipped and then he broke up with me but I still love him, it was an accident and now he has a girlfriend." I stood there shocked and I hugged her, I said "it's ok, it was an accident but you need to move on Alexis, he moved on and I think you should too, maybe that wasn't an accident overall. Why not get with Luke?" She said "it's just weird and I got mad at him" I said "well, if you want, apologize to him and start hanging out with him again, don't make it weird though, Luke is in one of my classes and he seems like a good person."

She said "he is" I said "then go get him Alexis, move on and text me if you need anything" I smiled and she said "thanks" I smiled and said "no problem Alexis" I walked out and went back to the table. Mattia asked what happened and I told him.

Skip to after school
I walked out of school from the side door and then I saw some nice kid Robert from class, he had a bag in his hand and was smashing something on a table, I walked up to him and saw some pills in the bag he was holding. I said "Robert, stop" I grabbed the bag from him and wiped off the pill he was smashing off the table, he said "y/n, it's not what it looks like" I said "then what is it?" He said "they're pills from the hospital" I said "they would give it to you in a container, I walked away with the bag and he grabbed my wrist, he said "please don't tell anyone."

He said "it makes me feel better, I'm going through a hard time" I said "I won't tell anyone under one condition" he nodded and I said "you have to stop this" he said "but you don't understand, this makes me happy." I said "Robert no, this is drugs, do you have any friends?" He shook his head, I said "then give me your phone" he gave me his phone and I typed in my number, I put the name as y/n, i said "text me later please Robert" he nodded and I said "stay safe Robert, please." I smiled and gave him a hug, I walked away and went to the front, I got in Mattia's car and he said "why did you take so long?" I said "just had to talk with a teacher real quick, my bad" he said "it's all good" he drove to my house and parked the car.

I got my bag and the pregnancy test, I walked in and saw Diego, I said "so we're going to Knott's on Saturday?" He said "no, Friday we're leaving" I groaned and said "also, your ex cried to me about you today" he rolled his eyes and said "she's a bitch." I said "whatever" me and Mattia walked upstairs to my room, I dropped my bag and went to the bathroom, I did the things I needed to do and walked out, I said "okay, I did it and now I'm nervous."

He hugged me and said "it's okay, how long do we have to wait?" I said "30 minutes" he nodded and we talked, I said "so, I guess maybe we can have a sleepover on Monday after school and then to Tuesday" he nodded and texted everyone. After 30 minutes, we got up and went to the bathroom, I said "okay ready?

One

Two

Three...

Hey guys! I'm back, kinda been busy, I'm making another one like right now so don't worry, love you all! 🤍💜