Part 65

I woke up, sirens around, I was still in the car squished, I look around, "no! Where's my baby!" I tried to get up but I was stuck, I heard Mattia's voice "get her out!" I just passed out.

I woke up again, I was in a bed, Mattia said "y/n!" I said "where's my baby?" Mattia looked over, Max was in a bed with a lot of wires, "no! Mattia what happened, Will he make it?!" Mattia said "y/n please calm down, they said he's gonna make it but it'll take time" I tried to get up but Mattia said "y/n, your hurt pretty bad, stay laying down please." I started crying, I don't want Max in pain, nooo, Mattia sat next to me and held me, he kissed me head and said "I promise everything's gonna be okay" we soon got to a stop. Some people took me off the car along with Max, it hurts me to see Max like this, we were rolled into the hospital, we got in a room and they're re doing things to us I guess like testing.

When we were done, they rolled us in a room, the doctor said "ok, a couple things going on, we're not so sure Max is going to wake up, were trying our best to do what we can but we're not sure, you are in very bad condition and you need to heal for a while." I said "s-so my baby might not make it?!" I was crying hard, Mattia came in with food he saw me and set the food down, he hugged me and said "what's wrong?" I said "they're not sure if Max will make it!" He held me close, I heard sniffles from him, I looked over at Max who wasn't far from me so I held his hand and just prayed he would wake up soon, Mattia wiped mine and his tears. He said "you haven't ate yet" I stared at him like he was stupid, I said "oh I wonder why Mattia" he said "well you gotta eat something" I didn't feel like eating, I shook my head and stared at Max.

My poor baby, what could have happened? He doesn't look bad, he's not bleeding or nothing, I asked the doctor, what happened to him?" He said "he had hit his head against something and it was pretty bad, it could damage his brain really bad" I couldn't even explain how I was feeling, I just wanted Max to wake up. Mattia is lucky that nothing happened to him, the doctor left the room, I tried to sit up but couldn't, Mattia said "let me see real quick" he lifted up my shirt. There was scratches and blood a lot, the doctor came back and said "we need to clean you up with all that blood."

After he cleaned me up, I had nothing to do so I told Mattia, I'm taking a nap" he nodded and sat next to me, I told him "Mattia, you don't need to stay here yk?" Mattia said "I know but how could I leave, both my babies are here" I said "no sir, you lost the chance to call me that" he said "yea whatever, the two most important people are here." I laid down and shut my eyes.

"oh shit, Matti-" I didn't even know what was going on, the car felt like it was flipping, Max crying, Mattia yelling, I sat there, worried about both of them, my baby, then I completely blacked out.

I woke up of laughter, I sat up drenched in sweat, wtf? I looked and Max was with Mattia watching tv, I was so relieved I started crying, Max ran to me and said "momma, you ok?" I smiled and hugged him so tight, he put his head on my chest as we laid there, I was so happy, Mattia said "hold on, I gotta call the doctor" he got up and walked out, I kissed Max's face all over, he said "moooom" I smiled. Mattia came back with the doctor, the doctor smiled as he saw me and Max, he said "he is going to be fine now, you will have to heal though or if you want to leave on Monday, you will need someone to take care of you." I nodded then heard yelling.

My mom, brother, Ashley, Ale, Kairi, Cynthia? They ran to me and gave me kisses, my mom was in tears, she said "we were waiting for you to wake up and I'm glad your ok mija" I smiled as they all hugged me except Cynthia.

She stood there, everyone pulled back, they took a seat and Cynthia came towards me, she had a bouquet of flowers and a card, she gave it to me and said "I heard you were back in town and when I heard what happened. I had to come, I'm sorry for treating you like shit but I'm also sorry this happen to you, I met Max, he's so cute!" I smiled as Mattia sat there arms crossed, she said "open the card" I opened it and read in my head