Part 18

We went to the nearest grocery store, when we got there, we ran around the aisles to find the snacks and we finally found them. I got (whatever you want) and the boys got what they wanted, we went to the front to pay, the girl looked kinda young and she was staring at Mattia. Ngl I was kinda jealous but I tried not to show, she scanned everything and said "alright, your total is __" Mattia looked at all of us and he was going to pull out money but I already had my card out. I put the card in the machine thing and payed, Mattia looked at me and he looked mad but not in a bad way. The girl said "you're very handsome" she said it looking to Mattia and Mattia laughed and said "thanks but I'm taken" he looked at me. I smiled and went along with it, the girl rolled her eyes and said "alright, bye" she seemed annoyed, we got in the car and Kairi said "ooooh, someone was jealous."

I turned around and smacked him, he said "owww, sorry, just saying the truth" Mattia looked at me and said "there's no need to be jealous, my eyes are on you and only you." I blushed and he said "awww, is y/n blushing" I said "shut up, just drive" he drove out the parking lot and started to drive to the beach, it was about 30 minutes away so we played music the whole time. Alvaro said "dang, I just can't wait to eat my snacks, should I eat them now?" Ale said "no stupid, then you won't have no snacks when we're eating our snacks" Alvaro said "and? I could just get snacks from y/n right?" I said "nope, you got your own snacks and I got my own" we all started arguing but in a funny way. We finally got there at around 7:13 and the sunset started at 7:56 today so we had a lot of time to waste, we grabbed our stuff and walked to the sand.

It wasn't that cold yet so I laid down my blanket and sat on it, I was just enjoying the sound till the boys started being loud. They were all in their underwear and jumping in the water, they were laughing and they said "come in y/n" I said "nah, I'll just take off my shoes and put my legs in." So I took off my shoes and went to the water, I put my feet in and then Mattia came over here, he said "can you please go get my towel from my car, idk why but I have one in there." I said "fineeee" so I went to his car and got the towel, I placed it on my blanket and went back to the water.

Mattia came up to me and lifted me up, I said "Mattia! I'm all wet now because of you" and he went deeper, I said "please don't wet my dress" he said "I won't." We got in the deep where it only touched my thighs so I didn't get wet, then after a little I said "Mattia, can you take me back please?" He said "okay" so he walked over to the shore and dropped me on the sand on accident and he said "omg! Are you okay, I'm so sorry." He thought I was crying but I was laughing so hard and when I turned around he saw that I was laughing and he laughed, he said "I'm so sorry y/n." I said "it's okay, aww, it was so cute how you made sure I was ok" he chuckled and went back into the water, I dried off and went to sit on my blanket.

It was now 7:42 so I said "come on guys, it's already 7:42 so dry off and get your snacks, the sunsets going to be beautiful." They got out and dried off they were cold so they put on there hoodies and shared blankets, Kairi and Ale in one and Roshaun and Alvaro in another one. I shared mine with Mattia. We grabbed our snacks and sat down, it was officially 7:56 so we watched the sunset, there were pretty pink clouds and the sun was bright orange so it was great. Mattia and I were wrapped in a blanket and I felt his hands on my thigh, I looked at him and smiled.

He then held my hand and all the boys were throwing sand at each other and running around, the sunset was already done. Then they threw sand at me and Mattia, so we got up and messed around with them, we chased each other around. Mattia came behind me and lifted me up he said "why'd you throw sand at me, huh?" I said "idk, what are you gonna do about it?" He put me on the ground and started tickling me, I was laughing so hard and I was screaming "Mattia! I'm sorry, please" but I was laughing too much. He finally stopped and we looked over, the boys were recording us and Kairi said "this is going on my story for sure."

I got a notification on my phone, I opened it and saw that Kairi tagged me on his story, it was the video of me and Mattia, I laughed and showed Mattia. He laughed too and then we laid down, we looked up and saw all the stars, I looked at Mattia and thought wow, this boy is my dream. I guess I stared too long cause he said "y/n you like what you see? I know you do" I said "oh shut up, I was just thinking" he said "thinking about what? How cute I am, huh." I rolled my eyes and said "whatever just look at the beautiful stars again" he said "I mean, you're also beautiful" I smiled and said "thank you." He stared at me and I said "so what are you looking at huh? I know I'm cute" he laughed and said "I am looking at you, just admiring you."

I felt so special, I can't even explain it but he made me feel something, I thought wow, I've never felt like this from a boy but he's different, ~he's more special~ he just looked up looking at the stars smiling. I smiled like an idiot but I didn't even notice, I just thought about how perfect this moment is, how I just wished everything was like this. Then Ale said "yo, take me home, I need to do things and I'm fucking tired" I said "your already tired?" Mattia said "alright, let's go" so we got our stuff and went back inside the car and Ale said "I'm tired and I don't want Kairi sitting on my lap right now, Kairi, you drive. I'll sit in the front and y/n can sit in Mattia's lap."

So we got rearranged and I sat in Mattia's lap, Ale fell asleep on the way back and we were just listening to music. It was silent but a good silent, the windows were open and it felt good, everything was perfect, I was moving around a lot when I felt something poke me. I widened my eyes as I forgot I was sitting in Mattia's lap, I looked at him and he had an awkward smile, I burst out laughing and the boys said "what?" I said "oh nothing" they thought I was crazy but I wasn't, I stuck my head out the car window and saw all the beautiful stars. We finally arrived back to town, we dropped off Rosahun and Alvaro first, so when they got off, I got off Mattia and sat next to him. Then we went to drop off Ale, I said "Ale wake up" I shook him and his lazy ass woke up, he said "what?"

I said "get out dumbass, we're at your house" he looked out and said "oh ok, see you guys" he got out and then Kairi drove to his house and when we got there he said "alright bye guys, or should I say love birds." We laughed and said "bye bitch" then Mattia drove and I sat in the passenger seat, he started driving to my house. He had his hand on my thigh but I was used to it already so I didn't mind, he smiled and said "gorgeous ass person."

I smiled and said "thank you handsome" then we got to my house and I got out, he also got out, he walked me to my door. He looked at me and said "I had fun tonight, the fact that you were there made it 10x better" then he grabbed my face and kissed me. I kissed back and we made out for a little, I pulled back and said "alright, I gtg, I'll see you later, I love you." He said "bye, I love you too y/n" then he let go of my face and I opened the door, I walked inside and saw Diego and Alexis making out and Alexis had her shirt off! I said "ahhh, I'm so sorry" before they could say anything, I ran upstairs to my room, I got ready to take a shower.

I took a nice hot shower, and it felt so good, then I got changed into some black sweatpants with a grey shirt. It was only 9:58 so I watched a movie, Diego walked in and said "hey umm, sorry you had to see that but moms at her friends house, she sleeping over there." I said "my eyes can't unsee that and that was not what I wanted to see" he looked at me and said "I know, I'm sorry, goodnight y/n, I love you." He walked out and I went back to watching my movie, when it finished, it was 10:43 and I had nothing else to do so I plugged my phone in, and went to sleep. I fell asleep thinking of Mattia and what that kiss was but idk. 🤷‍♀️

Heyy! I posted a pretty long one but idk, I liked this one and it was so cute, I just wish this was in reality though. Anyway, have a great night guys!! Love you all 🥺💗