Part 6

I went downstairs and smelled the great breakfast, it was eggs and bacon. I walked up to Diego and said "heyyyy, good morning" he smiled and said "fucking ugly rat" I scoffed and flipped him off, my mom walked in at the wrong time and said "y/n!" I turned around and said "mom! He called me an ugly rat" she stared at both of us and said "you guys act like 5 year olds." As I was eating, I thought of something, I was going to sneak out to go to that party with Mattia since my mom and Diego wouldn't let me go. I had to think it through before I actually sneak out though.

First I got my outfit ready though I wasn't sure what to wear, I decided to wear this:

 I put it on my bed and grabbed a bag with a couple things I needed like makeup and other stuff

I put it on my bed and grabbed a bag with a couple things I needed like makeup and other stuff. I decided to just jump out my window when Diego goes into his room at night, it was already 3 so you texted Mattia.

Me
Hey, what time does the party start?

Mattia
It starts at 9

Me
Ok, I'll be there

Mattia
Oh ok, see you tonight
Me
See you later
Read 3:26 pm

I grabbed my makeup and started to do it, I tried to look my best to see a bunch of boys and make a good impression on my first party here.

Mattia's P.O.V
After I read her text I had to get the party set up so I had to get dressed, I invited the boys over and had them help me so when they got here I asked them which outfit I should wear and they asked "why? Who you tryna look good for?" I chuckled and said "nobody" but in my head I was thinking have to make a good impression for y/n so she could think I'm hot and they helped me choose my outfit, I wore this:

VAfter I read her text I had to get the party set up so I had to get dressed, I invited the boys over and had them help me so when they got here I asked them which outfit I should wear and they asked "why? Who you tryna look good for?" I chuckled ...

I was ready and I just hung out with the boys till the party started. Was I overdressed for tonight?

354 words
Should they become best friends for a while or start dating already? If they were best friends, they would be cute best friends, yk?