Part 16

I woke up and looked over, Mattia was yelling at his tv and he was playing Fifa, he also had his mic on and he was playing with someone. I stretched and he noticed I was up, he said "heyyy, good morning beautiful" I blushed but I hid my face and I said "good morning cutie."

I got up to go brush my teeth and do all that for the morning, it was Saturday and I had no plans so I thought today was going to be a boring day. But then Mattia asked "hey, I'm talking to the boys and they wanted to know if you wanted to go with all of us to the mall?" I thought for a second and I said "I guess" I knew he'd get mad if I said that and he was cute when he was mad. He said "I guess? That it, so I'm guessing you don't wanna go but you don't wanna be rude?"

I said "nahhh, I'm messing with you, I want to go for sure, y'all are all goofballs so I know it would be fun to go." He smiled and said "alright, ima get ready and then we could swing by your house so you could get ready" I agreed and waited, in the meantime, I was on my phone. I was doing TikTok's and I was doing the Captain Hook dance when Mattia walked in my video and started dancing like whatever. (Tf 💀 could never move my body to do those dances)

He changed and took a shower, he did what he had to do and when he was done he said "alright, let's go, I'll take you so you could get ready."

Sorry guys, my brother snuck out tonight so most likely I'm fucked if he gets caught, I get caught with him 😂 anyways, wish me damn luck!!