Part 41

It was Saturday, I woke up, 10:48 and Mattia was still asleep, then I heard a knock at my window, I walked over and opened it, it was all the boys, I whispered "what are you doing here? Mattia's still asleep." Ale said "well let us in" I rolled my eyes and said "okay but don't wake him up" they nodded so I let them in, Kairi walked over to him and kissed his forehead, I said "really Kairi?" He said "stop being jealous" I rolled my eyes and they went on my Xbox, "aye, you got fifa?" Rosahun said with a mouth full of popcorn, I said "yea, where'd you get the popcorn?" He said "I brought it" I laughed and went to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and my face, I walked out and said "what are we doing today?"

Alvaro said "umm, why don't we just hang out here?" I nodded and then my mom walked in, she said "oh, umm, hey guys, didn't see you walk in" I said "cause they came through my window" they all ran to my mom and gave her a hug. She said "y/n, I love your friends, also where's Mattia?" I pointed to the bed and she said "ohhh, okay well I'm going to go with my friends to eat, love you" I said "love you too" she closed the door and Roshaun said "yesss! Y/n's, mom loves us"  I shook my head laughing.

I just went on my phone and scrolled through TikTok, Alvaro came to me and said "they might be deleting TikTok, kinda sucks" I nodded and said "I know, now idk what to do when I'm bored" Ale screamed "what the hell dude, nooo that's not fair!" I laughed and Mattia said "bitch ass woke me up" I loved his sleepy voice, I walked over to him and said "good morning" he got up and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth, he had an extra toothbrush here. Mattia came back out and hugged me, he said "good morning princess" he kissed me and the boys all said "get together!" We laughed in between the kiss and then I pulled back, Mattia walked over to Kairi and said "move, my turn to beat all of you in this game" I laughed and said "so should I get ready right now or what?"

Roshaun said "yes bitch, let me help you get ready" I laughed and went over to my closet, he said "hmm, okay this and this, perfect! Here you go" he gave it to me and this is what it was 👇

I said "okayyy, this is good" I walked to the bathroom and got ready, I walked out and Roshaun grabbed my hand, he spun me around and said "ooooh, okay okay, I see you" I laughed and walked over to my vanity

I said "okayyy, this is good" I walked to the bathroom and got ready, I walked out and Roshaun grabbed my hand, he spun me around and said "ooooh, okay okay, I see you" I laughed and walked over to my vanity. I put on my usual makeup, I put on chapstick today and then I was ready, I said "alright, but I don't wanna be in this house all day" Mattia said "we could go to the mall, park, beach, idk."

I said "let's go get food for now" they all agreed so they turned off the Xbox and we went downstairs, Diego was there watching tv, Mattia walked over to him and said hi to him, Diego said "hi future brother in law." Mattia laughed and said "wanna come with us?" Diego immediately got up and said "hell yea! Hold up, let me get ready" I laughed and said "hurry up" he ran upstairs to get ready while the boys were messing around, Ale was on Mattia and Mattia yelled "help me y/n!" I ran over to them and jumped on Ale, he got off Mattia and carried me, he went to the couch and dropped me there, Mattia said "you didn't even do anything y/n" I said "yea whatever" Diego came downstairs and said "ok, I'm ready."