Part 53

I woke up, it was Wednesday, I just laid there since I still had a lot of time, my bed felt comfy, I then got a call, it was Mariano.

Me: hello? Mar: hey, wanna hang out today after school? Me: sure. Mar: cool, so can I just go pick you up later for school? Me: yea. Mar: alright, well I'll see you later, bye. Me: bye.

I feel bad cause all I said was 'yea' and 'sure' like damn, I got up and chose my outfit, I got this 👇

I put my outfit on and went to my vanity, I did my usual make up and then put on perfume and stuff, I grabbed my bag and went downstairs, I just grabbed a granola bar, then Mattia texted me

Mattia ❤️
Hey baby

Me
Whats up?

Mattia ❤️
Need a ride?

Me
No, Marianos picking me up cause we're hanging out today

Mattia ❤️
Ok

Then I got a text from Mar.

Mar 🙃
Hey, I'm outside

I got my things and went outside, I locked the door and got in Marianos car, he said "what's up" I fist pumped with him and said "hey" he put the volume up in the car, he was playing his music. He put Party In The U.S.A by Miley Cyrus, we started singing so loud, we got to school and got out the car, he said "come here, Samy wants to say hi to you" I followed him over to a bench, Samy was there. He said "hey y/n!" I hugged him and said "hi" we all started talking then I got a text.

Mattia ❤️
Baby, where are you?

Me
I'm with Mariano and Samy

Mattia ❤️
Oh ok, make sure Samy doesn't flirt with you

Me
Ok, I'll make sure he won't
Read 7:27

Samy said "so Mattia's your boyfriend?" I nodded and Samy said "oh, he seems like a good person although I haven't really met him" I nodded and said "yes, he acts like a little kid sometimes but other than that, he's pretty nice." We all laughed then the bell rang, we went to our lockers, their locker was nowhere near mine so I said bye and went to mine, Mattia's was super close to mine so I saw him, I went to him and hugged him, he hugged me and kissed my forehead. He said "I missed you baby" I said "I missed you too" he lifted me up and spun around, I said "Mattia, put me down" I was laughing, he put me down and I closed my locker, he walked me to my class and then went to his, I kissed him and walked into class.

I sat next to Kairi, he hugged me and said "heyyy bestie westie" I said "what?" I laughed and said "what is that?" He said "my bestie westie" I laughed so hard and then the bell rang, we started class, after that class, I went to my next class with Mattia, I ran into class and sat next to him, Cynthia was next to us, she said "eww, how could you like that Mattia? Right, you don't even like her."

Mattia laughed and said "Cynthia stfu, your just jealous" he laid his head on my shoulder and we started class.

Skip to lunch

Me and Mar were walking to lunch together since we just had a class right before, he said "Samy's also coming with us, is that fine?" I nodded and said "I'm gonna go eat with Mattia and the boys" he nodded and then I walked away, I went outside to our little table, I sat next to Mattia, he kissed me and said "I missed you, you were with Mariano all day" I said "really Mattia? You can't handle a day without me?" He shook his head as I laughed, Ale came running to the table, he sat down and said "guys! There's a party tonight, we're all going for sure" Mattia and the boys started yelling and getting hyped, me and Ashley just started talking, she said "tell Mar to drop you off before the party so we can get ready" I nodded and asked Ale "what times the party?"

He said "it starts at 10, it's a late party" I nodded and texted Mar.

Me
Hey, there's a party tonight at 10 so can you drop me off at my house at like 9?

Mar 🙃
Sure, meet me in the parking lot after school so we can leave

Me
Ok

Me and Ashley just talked, she said "don't get drunk or anything" I shook my head and said "I don't get drunk Ashley" she laughed.

After school

I walked out of school and went over to Mar's car, I sat in the passenger seat and said "so, where are we going?" He said "let's go eat first but where?" I shrugged and said "how about KFC?" He nodded and out his music, he rolled the top window of the car down and we sang to the music, we soon got there and we got out, we went to the front to order and I tried to pay but he said "I'm a nice guy so I have to pay" I mocked him and said "I'm a nIcE gUy sO I hAve to paY" he laughed. He payed and we sat down at a table, I said "where's Samy?" He said "Samy's fat ass? Idk, he said he would come in his car" I nodded and we talked for a bit, he said "so, you used to live in California and then you lived here? Why? This is like the worst place to move and especially in this city" I shrugged and said "it's not that bad and my mom got a good job here so we had to move, I had a lot of friends."

They called us up for the food, Mariano went to go get it and then Samy came in, the two boys sat down in front of me, Samy said "hey, sorry I took so long but I had to go drop off something for my mom at work." I said "it's fine, was Mariano texting you and saying to hurry up" he nodded and said "his annoying ass was making me so frustrated" I laughed and we started eating.

After we ate, we got in Mars car since ig Samy got dropped off, I sat in the back while they sat in the front, Samy said "so, where are we going?" Mar shrugged and said "where do you losers wanna go?" I didn't even know, Samy said "aye, we could go to the mall, we should go get some snacks from the store and sneak them into the movie theaters inside the mall" me and Mar nodded.

He drove to the store, we got off and went inside, we got a lot of snacks and got a foam bowl to make me look pregnant :) we payed and got into the car, we drove to the mall. When we got there, Mariano grabbed the foam and taped it to my stomach, I had a sweater in my backpack so I took it out and wore, we walked inside, a fan came up to us and said "y/n! Your pregnant?!" I laughed and lifted up the hoodie, I said "were sneaking in snacks into the movies" she said "ohhh, I thought you were pregnant, can I get a photo with you guys?" I nodded, her mom took us a photo, I said bye, we walked into the movies and got our tickets, we sat down and took out the snacks, we started watching the movie.

Hey guys! What should happen at the party, something I with Mattia, getting drugged and almost getting raped or drop some ideas in the comments, love you all! 🥺💜