Part 32

It was Monday, I woke up to my alarm but Mattia was already gone, I said "aww, I wanted to wake up to him next to me" I was kinda mad but then my mom said "heyyy, good morning, I'm here all week" I said "really? Finally!" She said "alright, I'll see you later y/n, love you" I said "love you too" she walked out and I chose my outfit, I didn't need to take a shower, it was a little cloudy so I wore a black long sleeve with black sweats. I was kinda tired so I just wore something comfy but the sweats were oversized so they had to be rolled up, it was stylish I guess, I just wore some white vans to go with it, I curled my lashes, put on lipgloss, and straightened my hair. I put on deodorant, perfume, and lotion, I grabbed my bag and went downstairs, my mom said "oh, I made eggs and bacon" I grabbed a plate and grabbed some food.

I said "where's Diego?" She said "oh, he went to eat breakfast with Alexis" I murmured "as always" she said "huh?" I said "oh nothing, ima go to school, bye, love you" she said "bye, love you too" I grabbed my keys and walked to my car, I started it and drove to school. I got to school and right there was Kevin, he waited for me to get out my car, I said "what do you want?" He said "oh baby, I want you" he started grabbing me by my waist and I tried to throw his hands off me but I couldn't get em off me, he threw my against the car and choked me and started giving me hickies, nobody even bothered to look?

I said "Kevin! Stop!" Next thing I know, Mattia came and pushed him to the ground so hard...

I'm sorry but I'm tryna go to sleep early so I had to make this one short, please give me ideas, I'm running out and I'm not very good at writing so please, anyway, goodnight, love you all!! 💗💗💗