Part 4

After Diego yelled at me, the rest of the ride was quiet so I spoke up and said "Diego, I know your really mad but we're friends, we literally just met, don't be mad." He looked at me and said "I know, I'm sorry but the thing is, I don't want you talking to boys already, you're too pretty and nice to get your heart broken." I looked at him and smiled, the rest of the way, we were talking about old memories from when we were little and growing up at our house back in California.When we got home, we went upstairs and jumped onto my bed to watch a movie, I brought out all the snacks and said "wait, let me take a snap first." As I was taking a photo, Diego looked at me and rolled his eyes 🙄 I laughed decided to put it on my story captioned "movie night with bro bro! @diegomartir".

Then we watched the movie Caroline because I haven't seen that movie in a long time, in the middle of the movie, I got a text. I opened it and saw it was Mattia, he asked "can i get your Snap?" I replied with "yea, it's ____." Then I saw that I had got a follow request on Snap and I already knew it was Mattia, so I followed back and he saw my story replying back with "damn, I wanna watch a movie with snacks" I just laughed. Diego said "I saw your text, you gave Mattia your Snap?" I said "yea, so what? He's cool" he gave you a dirty look and then turned back to watch the movie.