Part 14

We kissed. Then he pulled away, he rubbed the back of his neck and he turned red, I could even feel my face getting red. That's when Diego walked in "hey, I ju-, woahhhh!" Mattia instantly got off of me and we both looked at Diego, I spoke up and said "what do you want? We were just play fighting." Diego said "ohhh ok, I thought of something else but umm can I use your colored pencils? I know you have some." I said "yea, hold up, they're like deep in my closet" I got up and looked into my closet, I found them and gave them to Diego. "Here, now knock next time, what if we really were making out or something" I giggled and he rolled his eyes, I closed the door and got nervous.

Mattia burst out laughing and I said "that's not funny" but I was also laughing. He mocked me and said "WhAt iF wE rEalLy wEre MaKinG oUt" I lightly pushed him and rolled my eyes. It was 2:42 so I asked Mattia "hey, can we go to the store to buy some snacks and then come back to watch a movie before we leave?" He said "yea" so we put our shoes on and I went to tell Diego, I walked downstairs and I got my keys.

"Can I drive?" Mattia asked

I didn't really feel like driving so I said "yea, sure but go to Target" he said "alrighty." He passed me the aux and I put the song Foreign by Playboi Carti, we sang to it and then we finally arrived. We went inside to get snacks and we were messing around, everybody was looking but we didn't care, we got to the snack aisle. (We've been out of school too long so I forgot how to spell aisle, idk of that's wrong 🤦‍♀️) we got our snacks and we went to go get ice cream too, I took a photo of him and posted it on my snap.

 (We've been out of school too long so I forgot how to spell aisle, idk of that's wrong 🤦‍♀️) we got our snacks and we went to go get ice cream too, I took a photo of him and posted it on my snap

I said "why you so adorable tho?" He picked me up and said "idk, I just am" I giggled and he put me down, we payed and went back into the car. We didn't put any music cause we talked the whole time and laughed a lot, we got at my house and he drove into the driveway. We got out and went up to my room, we put the movie Frozen and when Olaf popped up, Mattia said "look! It's Kairi!" I laughed and took out the ice cream. He looked at me and said "can I have some please?" He gave me puppy eyes so I had to, I fed him some since he was laying down, he just looked so cute though. Then he laid his head on my chest and he grabbed my hand to put it on his head, I already knew so I ran my fingers through his hair. He fell asleep and I decided to take a nap with him as well, it was only 3:27 and we had to go at 5, I didn't care though.

Hey guys, I'm soooo sorry but I've been busy and things have happened, I updated but this isn't the fair part. It's 2:20 so I'm kinda tired and ima go to sleep, I hope you understand, sorry 😕 also sorry if I made mistakes, I don't feel like reading back but goodnight my loves 💜