Part 66

Monday, great, I got up from Mattia's alarm, he had work so he got up and got ready, he noticed I was up, he walked over to me and kissed my cheek, "good morning."

I smiled and got up, I went to brush my teeth and then walked over to Mattia, I buttoned up his shirt for him, he kissed my head and said "I'm taking you and Max out tonight for dinner." I smiled and pecked his lips, he got his things and said "I'll see you guys later, bye" I waved bye, I turned and Max was yawning, (I just yawned as I said that) he said "where's dad?" I said "he went to work" he nodded. I said "cmon, let's brush your teeth."

We went to the bathroom and I brushed his teeth, we then went downstairs to eat, I said "what do you wanna eat?"

He said "I wanna eat a quesadilla" I nodded and grabbed the things, I made 2 for him cause they were kinda small, I was gonna eat toast with something on it, we sat down and watched some tv. It was boring without Mattia honestly, I then got a knock, I got up and went to answer the door, it was Carlos. Fuck.

He smirked and said "wow, you live here with your little boyfriend now? Saw him leave earlier" I said "he's not my boyfriend and he doesn't live here" Diego got up since he was watching tv with us, he said "wtf do you want Carlos? Stop being such a jealous fuck and get out of here or I'll do something" Carlos laughed and said "like your short ass could do anything." Diego said "I have friends bitch, but it doesn't matter, you don't touch my sister" Carlos then grabbed me pulled me to him, I tried to kick my way out but couldn't, I was fucked for sure.

Some of Carlos' friends came out and put me inside the back of the car, wtf is this? The car started going, I was scared, where am I going? Around 20 minutes later, we stopped, they took me out of the car and inside some weird place, I was so confused, they tied me to a chair and said "so, what do we do Carlos?" Carlos said "leave, let me talk to her" I screamed for help, Carlos laughed and said "baby, calm down, I'm not here to hurt you" I tried to kick him but couldn't, he grabbed my feet and tied them to the chair. Great.

He said "y/n listen, I'm not gonna do anything to you, I just wanna get your boyfriend to find you and yk, beat him up, I said "no Carlos, why?" He said "he took my girl, now I'm gonna get her back" he smiled and said "I miss you" I laughed and said "what happened to your little bitch?" He said "she left me like you did" I said "I didn't leave, you left me!" He said "cause you like Mattia stupid, now I'm gonna get rid of him!!" I started crying, I'm a soft bitch sometimes and he yelled so loud, he said "damn, remember when me, you, and Max went to the park, we pushed Max on the swing while laughing at stupid things. Then we all played tag as we tackled each other into a dog pile, see, that's what we could have."

I said "your right but you ruined that!" He said "I did it cause you liked him and I wanted what's best for you y/n, but I miss you so much" he was crying now, I wanted to feel bad but look what he's doing, I said "if you let me go, I swear Carlos, we could go back to normal. Forget about Mattia, just please don't hurt him" he said "no, he needs to get what he deserves" I said "no Carlos, por favor, déjalo em paz" (please, leave him alone) he smiled and said "we should continued on, get married, have our own children." I said "we could if you would let me go, we could move back and do all that, please Carlos."

He laughed and punched the wall, he made a hole and yelled "fuck you y/n!" I was scared, a car then pulled up, I could hear it, Carlos opened the garage door since I was down here, in came Diego, Mattia, Ale, Kairi, Mattia grabbed Carlos, I said "Mattia leave! Please!" He gave Carlos to Ale, Kairi and him ran to me, Mattia said "y/n! Let me get you out" the men came downstairs, I said "Mattia run!" He turned around and they came running towards him, he tried to run but they grabbed him, Kairi untied me and I jumped on the men, I didn't know what to do, Ale and Diego came running to help out, there was three men. I walked to Carlos and saw him on the ground, he said "your boyfriend is a little bitch y/n, I hope you know that" I slapped his face and said "leave me alone Carlos" he grabbed me from the back of my neck and turned my face towards his. He said "don't fuck with me y/n!" I kneed him in the balls and got out of his grip.