Part 38

We went inside and there was a couple things, I walked around to look at all the things, Mattia held my hand the whole time, I said "I guess there's nothing, let's go back outside" he nodded and we walked out, we kept walking and Mattia said "you hungry?" I nodded and he took me inside a restaurant, it was beautiful, we got a seat by the window watching the beach, he said "it's beautiful huh?" I said "yup" the waiter came and it was a boy that looks around 20 years old, he said "what can I get you guys to drink?" Mattia said "I'll have a Pepsi" then the waiter looked at me "how about you pretty lady" I laughed awkwardly and said "umm, I'll have a (whatever you want)" he nodded and said "I'll be right back with your drinks."

The waiter left and Mattia said "lil bitch, he's a little flirt huh?" I just shook my head and said "whatever, so what did I miss at school?" He told me what I missed and then the waiter came again "here's your drink sir, and here's your drink beautiful" Mattia grabbed my hand and said "so babe, wanna order yet?" He was mad and I said "yea, sure" Mattia said "I'll have the steak with rice please (I don't fucking know 💀) I said "can I get the ____" the waiter said "yes you can beautiful " Mattia said "hey, can you like stop trying to flirt, I'm her boyfriend so that's kinda a problem" the waiter said "I'm just being nice." He went to go get the food and Mattia said "jeez, what an actual asshole" I laughed and we continued talking.

The waiter came back with our food and said "is that it for you guys?" I said "yup" the waiter dropped something next to me, so I picked it up, it was a paper and Mattia said "what is it?" I opened it and it was his number, I said "umm, it's his number" Mattia clenched his jaw and I said "calm down, I'm not going to call him or anything" Mattia said "okay, but still, he gave you his number when he knows you have a I guess sort of boyfriend" I laughed and started eating. Mattia said "so, what you gonna do about your dad?" I said "idk, I might threaten him to leave or I'll call the cops, if he doesn't, well I'll call the cops" he said "ok, but that'll only get him away for a little, what if he finds you again and does something to you?"

I said "I'll be fine Mattia, don't worry about it" he said "I guess" we ate and talked, the waiter came and said "so, you guys need anything" Mattia said "yea, I do, I need you to stop flirting with my girl and don't give her your number." The waiter smiled and said "oh, btw, my name is James if you need anything babes" he winked at me and that's when Mattia got mad, he stood up and grabbed him by his shirt, he said "stop flirting with her alright, cuz I swear that I'll beat you up in front of everyone and I'm not lying." I grabbed Mattia's hand and took him to the front, I paid for the food and brought him outside, I said "really Mattia? You just made a whole scene" he laughed and said "that's why you don't mess with my girl, also, I wanted to pay" I laughed and said "whatever, I paid and you can't do anything about it."

He carried me on his back and ran fast, I said "Mattia stop, your going to fall" he continued and we made it to the sand, he dropped me and said "look how beautiful it looks" I said "it's very beautiful." I smiled and said "I wanna take some pictures but with you" he said "umm, how about you set it up over there" he pointed to a pole that was there and I said "alright" so we took a couple. 👇

 👇