Part 37

Y/n's P.O.V
I woke up in a hospital room, I was confused and I looked over, my mom was sitting on a chair, she said "omg, y/n you woke up!" Then I remembered what happened last night, I said "where's Mattia?" She said "let me text him to let him know your awake, he's at school though" I nodded, some nurses came in and said a couple things to my mom.

Then the nurse said "hey, I'm Alyssa, can I ask you some questions?" I nodded and she said "what happened last night?" I was hesitating, should I tell her, my mom said "her father had yelled at her for having a friend over, he screamed kinda loud so she got scared" the nurse was writing this down, then she left. My mom said "y/n, I think we should tell them the truth but I saw that you were hesitating so I just said that" I said "when will Mattia come?" She said "he said after school that he would drive here" I nodded and my arm was hurting, I looked and it was a bruise from my dad squeezing it, it hurt like a bitch but whatever I guess.

Skip to when Mattia came

I was now waiting for Mattia, I was on my phone scrolling through TikTok and he opened the door, he came to me and hugged me, he said "are you okay y/n? Do you need anything?" I said "I'm fine, nothing happened, I guess I passed out cause I got to scared and my breathing was really heavy" he nodded and said "I told them that your dad yelled at you and you got scared but I think you should tell them the truth." I thought for a second, I couldn't though, that's my dad and although it may sound weird, I don't want to, I love him too much, I said "idk Mattia, I just think we should threaten him to leave out of the house but that's it."

Mattia just nodded slowly and said "okay, whatever you want" he looked at my arm and said "what the hell! That's what he did to your arm?" I nodded and said "well it's fine, it doesn't hurt" I was lying though, that shot hurt so bad. The nurse came back in and said "okay y/n, we just have to run a couple tests and then you will be able to leave, that's about 30 minutes" I smiled and she walked out, Mattia said "here's some clothes I got from your house for you" he had a hoodie but it was hanging from his backpack. He gave me red sweats with a white short, also some vans, I said "can I wear the hoodie that's on your backpack?" He smiled and said "yea, ofc princess" he gave it to me and as soon as I put it on, I smelled his cologne and it smelled so good, we talked for a little and the nurse said "okay y/n, we need your mom to sign something and you'll be all set!"

We walked out the room and went to the front desk, my mom signed a paper and we walked outside, Mattia asked my mom "is it fine if I take y/n somewhere?" My mom said "she's all yours, I gotta get to work anyways, bye guys." She waved and drive away, I said "where are we going?" He said "just wait" I was kinda impatient but I tried my best to wait, we were driving and I put the seat back, the top window of the car was open so I looked above us at the cloud, Mattia said "what you looking at?" I said "just the clouds."

He laughed and he put his music on, we listened to Lil Uzi and I just laid there, thinking I guess, then about 30 minutes later, he said "we're here" I sat up and we were at the beach, he said "come on." So I got out and he grabbed my hand, he took my to the pier and we walked, I saw a little store full of things, I said "can we go to the store please?" He said "yea, come on" we went inside and there was a couple things.

I'm sorry guys, I'm hella tired but I'll finish it tomorrow, love you all, and stay safe! ❤️❤️