Part 35

We went to the nearest store, we got there and got some chips, candy, chocolate, and drinks, we were paying and the lady said "your total is ___" Kairi said "bitch you pay" I rolled my eyes and got my card out, I payed for the snacks and we got back into the car. I drove to Kairi's house and Maiya said "can I put my music please" Kairi said "nooo, she has shitty music" I smiled at him and said "yea ofc Maiya" he said "ughhh, now I have to listen to her bullshit" I smacked his arm and he said "oww!" I laughed and continued driving, we got to Kairi's house and we got out, Maiya said "I'll go heat up the popcorn , Kairi get the snacks over to the council and y/n get some plates and cups" we did what she told us to do and we sat down.

Kairi was going through Netflix and he asked "what movie should we watch?" Maiya said "ooooh, I heard All The Bright Places was a good movie" so Kairi searched it up and said "this looks dumb" I said "put it on, it seems good." He put it on and we started to eat our snacks, we were at the end and I was crying, then Kairi's mom walked into the house, I wiped my tears and she had groceries so I helped her, I set them down on the table and hugged her. I said "how are you?" She said "I've been good, how are you?" I said "I'm doing good" Maiya came and said "dang, that ended really sad" Kairi's mom said "oh, that's why your crying" I laughed and said "yea" Kairi said "ok, so what do we do now?" I said "clean our mess."

We picked up the plates and stuff, then me and Kairi went up to his room, he said "so what do you want to do now?" I said "let's go somewhere that I know of" he was confused but agreed, we went down and got in the car, Maiya went out with some friends though. I drove to a flower field, it was so pretty and I told Kairi "your going to take me photos so I could post" he said "wait what? That's what we came here for?" I said "no, I also have another place" he rolled his eyes and took me some photos, I also took photos with Kairi, I decided to post them.

(Just pretend that the flowers are the same, orange, and the two girls are you and Kairi)Caption: Feeling the sunshine :)☀️ @kairicosentino

Caption: Feeling the sunshine :)☀️ @kairicosentino

Comments:
Kinda wishing I was there with you tho
@mattiapolibio
Liked by Y/n.107

So beautiful though
@mattiapolibio
Aww, thank you! 🥺💗
Y/n.107

Beautiful bestie!! 🧡
@kairicosentino
Liked by Y/n.107

Pretty ❤️❤️
@alejandrorosario
Liked by Y/n.107

Go off tho! 😌
@roshaundiah
This is why I love you Roshaun ❤️
Y/n.107
What about us 😖
@alejandrorosario
👆
@kairicosentino
👆👆
@mattiapolibio
I love you guys too 🤦🏽‍♀️
Y/n.107

She really thinks she cute tho haha 🤣
@Brittany.baddie21

Beauty!!
@mattiaswifey

Load more comments...

I posted them and I wasn't paying attention, Kairi waved his hand in my face and said "hello?!" He said "when are we going to the next place?" I said "oh, right, let's go" I grabbed my things and got in the car, I drove off to the next place, when we got there, Kairi asked "wth is this place?" I said "it's a cool place, come on" we got down and I lead him to my favorite place to think, it was a bridge right over the water but it was just a bridge you had to climb on, so we climbed and made it to the top. He said "wow! This is a good view" I said "ikr, this is where I like to think" we stood there and just talked.

After 2 hours

We were done talking and it was already 6:57 so we got our stuff, and left, we went over to Kairi's house and hung out with his mom, the rest of the day was fun, then it was 8:49 so I said "I'm sorry but I gtg, I still have to do homework" his mom said "oh that's fine, well it was nice seeing you again y/n, be safe" I grabbed my stuff and walked out the door, I hugged them both and saos "bye guys!" They waved as I got in my car, I drove home and noticed a random car was there, I walked inside and saw someone I did not want to see, my jaw fell open as there stood... my dad. I was confused, my dad was an abuser and he always cheated on my mom but my mom could never let go of him, kinda dumb but he would always hit us and stuff.

I ran upstairs and sat in my bed, I had so many questions running through my head, then Mattia facetimed me, I answered, he said "hey, umm you okay?" He could see that I was mad, sad, confused, I said "Mattia, my d- nvm" that's when my dad walked into my room, he said "hey princesa" I rolled my eyes and said "get out now!" I said "Mattia, I gtg, I'm sorry" he said "it's fine, bye y/n, stay safe and I love you" that's when my dad tried to grab my phone but I hung up before he could take it and I turned it off since it had a passcode on it. He yelled "who was that?! There should be no more boys in your life, they're all not worth it!" I yelled "yea, including you! Get out!" I pushed him out of my room as he threw my phone on my bed, I locked the door when he was out.

I grabbed my bag crying, I tried to do my homework but I couldn't, I thought I would go to sleep early and wake up early so I could finish my homework, I got into bed and texted Mattia.

Me
I'm sorry Mattia, my dad is here

Mattia 💜
No, it's ok, what's wrong? Why were you
crying after he yelled at you?

Me
Because, my dad is an abuser and he
scared me, idek why he's here

Mattia 💜
If you want you could come over, but
it's up to you

Me
Can I? Is that fine?

Mattia 💜
Ofc princess, come over

Me
I'll be over in a bit, thanks :)
Read 9:35

I packed some clothes for tomorrow, I got the things I needed and went downstairs, my dad was drunk and yelled "where do you think your going?!" He tried to hit me but missed since he was so drunk, I got my keys and drove to Mattia's house, I was crying so the road was kinda blurry but I got it, when I made it there, I completely broke down, my palms in my face, then the car door opened and Mattia got me out, he hugged me super tight and said "it's okay y/n, it's ok." I just cried onto his chest and explained everything to him while stuttering a lot, he got my bag and brought me inside, nobody was there so he brought me downstairs into his room, he laid me down on his bed. He set my bag down and got my clothes out, it was my pajamas, he carried me and brought me to the bathroom, he said "here's your clothes baby, get changed okay?"

I nodded and he left the bathroom, he closed the door behind him, I got changed into black sweats with a grey vans shirt, I walked out and plopped onto his bed, I laid there while he cuddled me up and played with my hair. He said "get some sleep babe" I turned my face towards his and kissed him, I pulled back and dug my face into his chest, he said "goodnight y/n, I love you so much." I said "I love y-you too Mattia" he made me feel better as he cuddled me and he felt warm so I felt warm, I soon fell asleep.

Wow 🥺 this makes me feel sad, imagine having someone like that, I want someone like that, anyways, thanks so much for a lot of reads and I will try my best to keep up but I love you all, I'm kinda going through a hard time right now. Not that long ago I was crying and then I read your guys comments, they made me laugh Bc they're so funny, thanks! 💗💗