Part 60

I woke up from my alarm, it also woke up Max, he started crying so I carried him and brought his to Diego's room, Diego wasn't up yet so I woke him up, I said "here, get the baby while I go make his bottle." Diego groaned and grabbed him, I went down and made the bottle, I came back up and grabbed the baby, Diego said "damn, woke me up early" I said "doesn't matter, you still had to wake up in like 10 minutes anyway." I walked to Max's room and put him in his crib, he falls asleep easily so I went to my room and started getting ready, then I thought about bringing Max, should I? I decided I should after 5 mins.

I got his clothes packed and then got our stuff ready, I got mine and Max's clothes for today 👇

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(The boys outfit with a white shirt) I didn't get Max changed cause he wasn't up yet, we had our flight in 3 hours, it's was 5:12, I went downstairs and made breakfast for us, I made some pancakes, as I was making the mix, Carlos walked in along w...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(The boys outfit with a white shirt)
I didn't get Max changed cause he wasn't up yet, we had our flight in 3 hours, it's was 5:12, I went downstairs and made breakfast for us, I made some pancakes, as I was making the mix, Carlos walked in along with Alex. Carlos said "where's my baby boy?" I said "he's still asleep, I think, go check" Alex said "I thought we were talking about Diego, I'm kidding" I laughed the boys went upstairs with Max and Diego, I finally finished.

I called them down, Max was in Alex's arms, I laughed and gave them each a plate, I shared a pancake with Max since I wasn't that hungry, once we finished eating, I got a call, it was Ashley, well a FaceTime. I answered and Ale popped up, he said "are you coming? With the baby?" I nodded to both and he got excited, I guess Kairi was there, cause I heard his giggle in the back, then I heard Mattia's voice, then all the guys faces popped up on the camera. Carlos said "aye babe, let's go cause dumb ass Alex for got something at his house anyways" I rolled my eyes and said "I'll see you guys there."

Ale and Kairi waved by as Mattia's smile faded, weird, I hung up and went up to my room, I got my luggage and a little bag full of Max's clothes, I went to my moms room and woke her up, she said " hold up, let me get ready so I can drop you guys off." I nodded, it took her 5 minutes, Carlos grabbed my luggage, I smiled and we got into my moms car, it had 3 rows of seats, Max and Diego in middle row, Alex and Carlos in the back, me in the front with my mom.

We started driving to Alex's house, he ran in and got his charger for his camera, he ran back in, we drove to the airport, took about 30 minutes, we finally got there and got our bags out, the boys helped with my bags as I got Max. We said bye to my mom and went in, 30 minutes till our flight, we took a seat and went on our phone, I went in the bathroom to change Max into his clothes, I came out and carried Max. Yes, he's slowly starting to learn how to walk, he just needs to keep his balance, about 10 minutes later, out flight got called, we got our things.