Part 69

Thursday, I woke up and Mattia was next to me he had his big arms wrapped around me, I remembered last night, I was still naked, I woke Mattia up "hm?" He mumbled.

I told him "we gotta go get Max" he said "5 more minutes please" I said "ok, let me get up though" he groaned and let go of me, I got up and went to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and then got in the shower. While I was doing my shampoo, I felt big, muscular hands wrap around my waist, Mattia said "gotta save water huh?" I smiled and said "fine, but we're not doing anything, I gotta shower."

He nodded and began brushing his teeth, we showered and then got out, I got dried and walked out, I got my outfit for right now 👇

I got my things and curled my lashes for now, I put on body spray, deodorant, and lotion, I waited for Mattia and then we got in his car, I said "I have an idea for today" he nodded and said "hm?" I said "we could go to the pumpkin patch today" he...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I got my things and curled my lashes for now, I put on body spray, deodorant, and lotion, I waited for Mattia and then we got in his car, I said "I have an idea for today" he nodded and said "hm?" I said "we could go to the pumpkin patch today" he smiled and said "for sureeee" we got to his house and got out, Mattia opened the door and we walked in, they were eating, Max yelled "mom!"

He ran to me and hugged me, he hugged Mattia and then said "what did you guys do?" I smiled and thought of what happened after, Mattia said "we went to a little party" Max said "I wanted to go!" I said "it was only for adults Max" he said "well, pretend I'm an adult!" I laughed and I said "cmon, let's go get your stuff" we walked down to Mattia's room since that's where he slept, I grabbed his bag and stuff, Mattia said "so, I'll see you guys later?" I nodded.

We all walked upstairs and Mattia helped me get Max and his stuff in the car, he kissed me and said "call me when I need to get ready" I nodded and got in the car, I drove away and Max waved to Mattia. Max said "I wanna live with dad, I wanna see him more" I said "Max, you just met him and I know he's your dad but we can't move that fast." Max groaned and said "then let me stay with him sometimes" I said "he comes with us everyday to see us" Max said "but I want to live with him" I said "ok Max, maybe sometime later" Max stayed quiet.

We got home and Diego helped me get Max, Diego is basically Kobe's babysitter since we don't really take him anywhere, Max and I went upstairs with Kobe and Max was playing with him. I wanted to go eat or something but i definitely felt like drinking Starbucks, I wanted to call Ashley to see what's up, i ended up FaceTiming her.

She answered "heyy!" I said "hey, wyd?" She said "just got Annalise out the shower" i said "oh ok, I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go out to eat cause bitch, I have nothing to do" she said "hell yea! I'll start getting ready, who's coming?" I said "just me and Max" she nodded and said "good, Ale is at work right now" we stayed in FaceTime for a bit talking as she was getting ready, I just put some makeup on. She said "what happened when you and Mattia left the party?"

I laughed and whispered "yk what happened" she gasped and said "finally!" We talked and I got Max ready 👇

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.