Part 22

I woke up, it was Tuesday, god I hated school, I didn't need to take a shower today since I took one yesterday but I chose my outfit. 👇

I curled my hair and put my mascara on, I just wore chapstick and then I put on perfume, lotion, and deodorant

I curled my hair and put my mascara on, I just wore chapstick and then I put on perfume, lotion, and deodorant. I packed my things up and decided to leave early, I really wanted to get coffee at like Starbucks so I just grabbed my bag and went downstairs. I saw Diego and I said "had fun kissing Alexis last night?" He said "ohhh yea" I laughed and said "ok well ima go to Starbucks." He turned his head fast and asked "can I please go? Please" I said "alright fine, you ready?" He said "yup, let me just grab my bag" I said "alright meet you in the car" it was only 6:20 kinda early but I mean, I did go to sleep early last night so I had enough sleep. He got in the car and I started driving, I was making fun of him and Alexis the whole way and we just laughed.

When we got there, I said "alright, let's eat inside" so we went inside and we ordered, I got a Bacon Gouda and egg sandwich and iced coffee. When we were ready to pay, Diego said "alright I'll go find a seat, you can pay" he left and I rolled my eyes, I ended up paying. We got our food shortly after and we started talking, Diego asked "so what do you think you and Mattia are, just in your own opinion I guess." I thought about it, Mattia was right, we are complicated kinda so I said "we're just complicated" he said "yup, that's for sure, you guys kiss and stuff but are just friends." I said "so, what changed about you, you used to be so protective but now your not" he said "well, being with Alexis just made me wonder why I was like that, I know why but I just had to stop. I mean look, you're happier with him, why should I stop you?"

I smiled and said "well, I'm glad you're not mad" he chuckled and we went back to talking, we talked about school and just normal things. Then it was 7:16 and I said "Diego we should go, it's 7:16" he nodded his head and we went to the car. I started driving and Diego was about to connect his phone when I smacked his hand, "oww, what was that for?" He yelled. I laughed and said "you didn't ask for permission, but go ahead" he laughed and said "you're an idiot." We made it to school and Diego went with his friends, I went Mattia and the boys, I noticed a girl and wondered who she could be.

I said "hey guys" they all said hi and Mattia and I did our handshake, I said "ayyy! I finally learned it" he chuckled and hugged me from behind. He had his arms wrapped around my neck (if you know what I mean, in a cute way I guess) since I was short, then Ale said "oh y/n, I forgot to tell you this is my umm, idk friend? We're talking but she's cool." I said "oh hi, what's your name?" She said "oh, my names Ashley, your names y/n correct" I said "yup" we started talking and she said "oh you guys are so cute" Mattia and I looked at each other. We laughed and I said "oh, we're just friends" I didn't really want people knowing about us so I just said we're friends, idk, it's complicated.

She looked at me in a weird way and said "friends? Haha, okayyy" I smiled, then the bell rang so I walked to my locker. I was at my locker when Kevin came over to me and said "hey princess, why don't you come over and we can... you know" him mad his friends laughed as he said so, I said "you really think I'd wanna do that with you?" He smirked and said "why not? You're hot, you're body's so perfect and look at me, I'm also perfect" I shook my head and said "you're so weird." I walked away and he grabbed me by my waist, I said "ew get off of me, ugh as if" (anything come to mind?) I grabbed his hands and threw them off me. I walked away again and went to my first period, it was Language Arts so it was boring as always.

After it finished I went back to my locker and Kevin started walking up to me so I said "wait, so you and Mattia have beef bc your stupid ass talks like that about other girls." He nodded and I said "drop it, neither of you should be getting in trouble, and there's no reason for beef." He said "alright, but only if you give me a kiss right here" I rolled my eyes and said "you're not getting anything, just leave us alone" I walked away and went to next period Math with Roshaun, Kairi and Mattia. I sat down next to Mattia and I told him about it, he said "thanks but you didn't have to, he kinda deserved it for everything he's done to many girls." I said "well yea but still, that fight was going to get you suspended" he said "yea, but he really tried to touch you and kiss you."

Then he came closer to my ear, he whispered "you're mine and only mine, I only get to kiss you" I smiled and blushed, he turned his head to the teacher and smirked. I saw Kairi in the back with Roshaun laughing their asses off and I waved, he waved me and went on his phone, he texted me.

Kairi 🥺
Wtf you looking at huh?

Me
You guys, duhh, y'all are so loud

Kairi 🥺
Whatever, can I come over after
school to your house?

Me
No, I wanna go meet your sister

Kairi 🥺
But she's so annoying, that's
who I'm trying to get away
from

Me
No, we're going over to your house

Kairi 🥺
Alright, fine

I looked back at him and now he was acting like he was in a mood but Roshaun made him laugh easily, I giggled and payed attention. Mattia was knocked out so I took a picture

I posted it on my story for Snap, I smiled and thought why am I smiling? I'm in the middle of class

Sorry for this short one but I'll post one tomorrow as early as I can, I get up like at 11 so I'll see but I'm having visitors. Your guys's comments have me dying sometimes, please comment more, they're funny. Anyway, byeee 💜