Part 42

I woke up, it was 12:42, I said "damn, why is it so late" then I heard shuffling in my bathroom, I walked over to my bathroom and Mattia was in there taking pictures, I said "wyd idiot." He put his hand over his heart and said "wow, I'm offended" I laughed and he said "your mom let me in, so what are we doing today?" I shrugged as I brushed my teeth, he wrapped his arms around my waist and said "you fell asleep while we were on FaceTime last night and I took screenshots of you."

I finished brushing my teeth and said "really?" He nodded and said "I couldn't help it, you looked so cute" I went over to my closet and said "hmm, what should I wear?" I grabbed my top and my pants, I walked into the bathroom to got changed, then Mattia opened the door and said "why did you walk in the bathroom?" I said "cause I didn't want to change in front of you" he said "well what's the difference? Your changing in front of me right now" I laughed and finished getting changed. Mattia was on my bed texting someone, I didn't really care, I said "okay so what are we doing today?" I put in deodorant, perfume, and lotion, he said "umm, we could go eat right now and then talk about it while we're eating" I walked over to my vanity and said "sure" I curled my lashes, put on mascara and lipgloss.

Mattia said "damn, we're only going to eat, stop being so damn sexy" I laughed and said "I'm not dummie" he said "mhmm" I grabbed a little bag to put my things in and we walked downstairs, my mom said "hey sleepy head, good morning." I laughed and said "good morning, I woke up from someone taking pictures on my bathroom" Mattia laughed and said "yup, that was me" my mom laughed and said "Diego was really mad yesterday because he said he feels like he doesn't give you much 'attention' as a brother anymore" I laughed and said "he's right, me and Mattia are going to go now, bye, love you." She said "bye, love you too, bye Mattia" Mattia said "bye" we got in his car and I said "so where are we eating?" He said "umm, how about that one pizza place down the street?" I said "yea, let's go."

He plugged in his phone and said "press shuffle on my playlist" I pressed shuffle and Enemies by Lip Uzi Bert showed up, he started singing it and I said "how on earth do you know all these lyrics" he shrugged and continued singing, he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. At a red light, he looked over at me and said "your so beautiful" he kissed me and I said "thank you" after about 5 minutes, we got there and he said "okay, what if we order a small pizza, 6 slices" I nodded and he ordered, he said "this time I'm paying, you always pay and I feel bad." I went to find a seat, I sat down on a table next to the window and went on my phone, Ashley called me.

Me: hey, whats up! Ashley: y/n, please help me. Me: what happened? Why are you crying? Ashley: I think I'm pregnant with Ale's baby. Me: what?! Ashley: I know, I need you now, please. Me: Ashley, umm, I'm with Mattia but how about I go over in about an hour. Ashley: alright, don't tell Mattia anything, is he dropping you off? Me: yea. Ashley: then get a pregnancy test for me please. Me: well I'll have to tell Mattia then. Ashley: okay but tell him not to tell anyone. Me: okay, bye Ashley, love you and don't do anything stupid. Ashley, love you too.

Mattia walked over with the pizza and said "who was that?" I said "umm, Ashley, she thinks she's pregnant with Ale's baby" Mattia's eyes widened, I said "you can't tell anyone and I'll have to get a pregnancy test for her, can you drop me off after?" He said "of course mi amore" I smiled and admired him, his smile, his jaw, his eyes, Mattia said "y/n, your staring at me for too long" I said "oh, my bad" he laughed and we started talking, he said "I wanna take you out soon, just you and I, how about tomorrow, at night like a date?" I said "yea, sure" he said "alright" we started talking again, soon enough, we were done eating, I said "alright, let's go to the store." We got up and went to his car, I said "that's weird though, I'm just supposed to walk in and grab one, someone's going to think I'm pregnant" he said "who cares" I rolled my eyes, he got to the store and I got out, I went to the medicine aisle, they were there, I decided to get some chips as well.

I went up to pay and the man looked at me weird, nobody was around us but he said "why such a young beautiful lady like you getting pregnant?" He was like 30, eww, I said "it's for a friend dumbass" I grabbed my stuff and walked out, I got to the car and said "some creepy 30 year old man called me beautiful, that gross." I gave him the directions to Ashley's house, he stopped at the front of her house and said "bye baby, I'm gonna miss you" I said "I'll see you tomorrow, bye, I love you" I kissed his lips and he said "bye, I love you too." I walked up to Ashley's door and she opened it, she hugged me crying, she said "my parents aren't home but what if Ale leaves?" I said "I promise he won't, Ale's a sweet person" she nodded, we went upstairs and I said "here, go to the bathroom and do what you need to do" she went to the bathroom and used it.

She walked out and said "I'm scared, we have to wait 3 minutes but what if it is positive" I said "you and Ale really did it, eww" she said "it's not like you and Mattia haven't" I played with my fingers and said "welll, we actually haven't." Her eyes went big, she said "what?!" I said "yea..." she laughed and I said "what's so funny" she couldn't even talk at this point. I grabbed her tv controller and put on the movie Ratatouille, she sat down next to me. After 30 minutes, I said "Ashley, let's go check" she gulped and nodded, we got up and went to the bathroom, she said "I don't want to look" I said "okay, we'll look on the count of three, one, two, three!" I looked and it was...

Positive!

Hey guys, sorry, something happened last night and my family is just not doing alright but yea, sorry I couldn't post much today, stayed up till like 7, watched the sunrise and it was pretty, love you all!! 💕