Part 48

I woke up, it was Friday, I looked over and Mattia wasn't there, damn it, I got up and went over to my closet, I got this outfit, I got this outfit, it was alright. 👇

I put on my shoes, I went to my vanity and did my usual makeup, I also put on perfume and stuff, I grabbed my stuff and went to my moms room, she was playing with Lexi and I said "ima take her to her mom

I put on my shoes, I went to my vanity and did my usual makeup, I also put on perfume and stuff, I grabbed my stuff and went to my moms room, she was playing with Lexi and I said "ima take her to her mom." She nodded and handed me her, her stuff was downstairs, I carried her and said "aww my baby, your so cute!" I got a call.

Mattia: hey baby. Me: hey, whats up? Mattia: can i pick you up? Me: yea, we have to drop off Lexi though. Mattia: alright, see you then.

I hung up and laid her down on the couch, I put pillows next to her so she won't fall, I made myself some cereal and sat down next to her, we were watching tv and ten minutes later, I heard a honk. I said "bye mom, Mattia's taking me" she said "alright, see you later" I walked out and said "Mattia, I need help with her stuff" he got out and grabbed her stroller and her bag, I grabbed her in her car seat. He put the stuff in the trunk as I put her car seat in, we got in and drove, I gave him directions to the house, we pulled up and I walked to the door with the baby in her car seat. Genesis opened it and said "hi, how was it?" I said "it was the best, she doesn't cry that much" she nodded and said "she cries a lot when she's with me" I laughed and Mattia came with the stroller and bag, he said "hi, I'm Mattia, y/n's boyfriend."

Genesis smiled and said "he seems sweet" I nodded and said "he is" Mattia just stood there smiling, he was nervous, I said "well I got to get going but if you ever need a babysitter, I'd love to babysit her." She said "aww thanks, I appreciate it, I'll see you soon, bye" I waved bye and got in Mattia's car, he smiled and said "well that was cute" I said "what was cute?" He said "well taking care of her, you'll be a good mom" I kissed his cheek and he started driving, we got to school and we got out, I ran to the boys and said "so, sleepover on Monday!" They all got excited.

After school

Mattia drove me home, I was in my room on my phone looking through the comments of my TikToks and shit.

Ewww, she's ugly

That's Mattia's girlfriend? I honestly liked Cynthia better

Why she built like that tho?

You swear like your all that 🤣

Mattia could do wayyyy better

I noticed a tear fell down my face, why should I even be crying over them? They're just, idk, people, ugh, I was now bawling my eyes out and just thinking, am I really that fucking ugly? I got a call from Mattia, of course.

Mattia: hey.

I tried so hard not to sniffle or whatever it's called.

Me: hey. Mattia: what you doing? Me: nothing, why? Mattia: nothing, I'm excited. Me: yea, me too.