Part 7

Y/n's P.O.V
I got ready to go to Mattia's house since it was already 9:21 so I grabbed my clothes and put them on, I also grabbed my bag and planned everything out in my head. I went downstairs quietly and grabbed the keys, I opened my window very slowly and hopped out, then I got in the car. I put his address in and started driving, when I got to his house it was a loud party, there was music and so many lights in the back. I called Mattia. (on the phone)

Me: heyy, Im outside and idk where to park
Mattia: oh ok, I'll be there in a second

Call ended
Mattia came out and said "hey, just park your car right here in my driveway" I asked "are you sure?" He said "yea it's fine" so I parked it in the driveway and got out, he looked and me and said "wow, you look... good" I smiled and said "thanks, you pick up well too" he walked me to the back where everyone was and he said "this is my friend Sebastian

 good" I smiled and said "thanks, you pick up well too" he walked me to the back where everyone was and he said "this is my friend Sebastian

And this is Mariano"

They both looked me up and down and I said "hey, nice to meet you guys

They both looked me up and down and I said "hey, nice to meet you guys." They shook my hand and Mariano said "you're really pretty haha" I chuckled and said "thank you" while Sebastien just sat there drinking and tbh, he looked hurt, I wonder why? It's almost like Mariano read my mind cuz he said "sorry, he just got out of a relationship" Sebastien said "thanks fucker" he rolled his eyes and I knew he was drinking away his problems, poor him.

It was kinda boring tbh, all we did was talk and I wanted to do something fun but I didn't know what. I didn't have a clue of what to do so I just talked to Mattia the whole night, he said "hey, ima have a drink, you want one?"

"Nah I'm good" I said, that one drink turned into like 7 and he was officially drunk, I wanted to go home so I told him and he said "oh ok, I was hoping you'd stay longer but I'll see you soon, bye" I said bye to him and his friends and then I walked out and got in the car. I was listening to my own music in the car and I was having fun on my own, when I got home I noticed I left the window open so I just jumped back into my room and closed the window. When I turned around, Diego was right there with his arms crossed and he had a mad face, I said "heyyyyy, wyd here?" He couldn't scream but he told me in a whisper scream "why would you sneak out? Are you drunk? Did any guys do anything to you? I can't believe you!" I just got mad and locked myself in the bathroom, he eventually left and I got into some pajamas and plopped onto my bed, I went on my phone for a little and then fell asleep.

Sorry it's really short but I'm tired af right now but then again I'm bored. Isn't everyone though? Anyways, I'll try to post tomorrow and things are going to get better in they next one! 💗