Part 23

Class soon ended and I went to my next class, it was alright cause Rosahun and Alvaro made it 10x better, we got in trouble a couple times but whatever. Then it was lunch, I walked over to our spot and sat next to Mattia, I said "what you up to?" He said "nothing much, guess who's on my mind though" I said "who? He said "you duhhh" I rolled my eyes and saw Ale and Ashley walking over here. They said hi to everyone and then me and Ashley talked, we were talking about normal things I guess and she was talking about herself. I looked over to my right and saw Mattia sitting at a tree with Kairi and Ale, he looked up and smiled at me, Ashley said "hello? Y/n" I looked at her.

She looked to where I was looking and mimicked me from earlier "just friends? I guesssss" I rolled my eyes and blushed, she was talking about Mattia and I said "come on, we're nothing more than friends" I was obviously lying, then the bell rang, the time felt short but whatever, I went to my locker and got my things, I went to science with Kairi, Roshaun, and Mattia. Science was the best class cause I had Mattia with me, which made me smile no matter what and then I had Kairi and Rosahun, them two always fought in class and it's so funny. They make me smile so I was pretty excited to go to class, I walked inside and sat with them, we have assigned seats but I sit right next to them.

The teacher started off by saying "alright class, we have a project to do and they will be done in partners, I already have them assigned so don't get excited just yet. First we have Lily and Jaxon, then we have Kairi and Roshaun, Y/n and Mattia" the rest I didn't pay attention to but I was happy I got paired up with him. After she was done talking, we got to work, Mattia was on his phone while I was trying to tell him what we have to do, I said "Mattia!" He completely ignored me so I grabbed his phone and said "Mattia, pay attention, I wanna get a good grade" he said "jeez, nerd much" I laughed and gave him his phone back. We talked about what we were going to do, we had to draw our design and write our materials, that took some time since Mattia made me laugh a lot so when we're finally done, the bell rang.

We walked out of class and went to P.E and I had it with Ale, Kairi and Mattia, I went into the girls room and changed into my clothes. I walked out and the boys were already on the field, I asked "do you guys know what we're doing today?" They said "yup, we're playing soccer!" I knew they loved soccer but it got me tired fast, all that running, the teacher was cool so we got to choose our groups, groups of four so it was me and the boys. We played against some girl that is obsessed with Mattia, her name was Bonnie and she had her girl friends with her so they were pretty annoying.

We began to play and Mattia got the ball, he passed it to me and I started running towards the goal, that was till Bonnie tripped me. "Oops, sorry" she said and walked away laughing, I was going to chase after her but Mattia picked me up and held me, I screamed "you bitch." She turned around and smiled so innocently, I said "Mattia let me go, I won't touch her but if she does anything like that to me again, ima beat her ass." He laughed and said "okay" he let me go and we went back to playing, after we were done, we had some time left so we just hung around, Bonnie came up to us. She said "Y/n, Mattia's mine, you should back off, hoe!" I scoffed and asked, "and who said that? He's not anyone's to claim", she smiled and said "please, I'm wayyy better than you, he'll choose me over you anyways bitch."

I got up and said "say that to my face, I dare you" she walked closer and said "bitch" Ale and Kairi gasped and I swung at her, she fell to the ground and I was on top of her I kept swinging till I felt arms around me, it was Mattia. He pulled me off her and luckily the teacher wasn't there, otherwise I would've got in trouble but she had a cut by her eye and she had a bloody nose. She was crying and she ran to the bathroom, I had a cut on my lip and Mattia grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bathroom, Bonnie was there.

I stuck my middle finger at her and Mattia picked me up, he brought me to the other bathroom and sat me down on the sink counter. He grabbed a paper towel and put water on it, he held it onto my lip since it was bleeding, he said "really? Why'd you do that? You're lucky I pulled you off her, you probably would've got in trouble." I smiled and said "well at least I fucked her up, her hair was all messy" he chuckled and then he said "why'd you do that? Was y/n jealous?" I said "maybe..." he laughed and then took the paper towel off my lip, it stopped bleeding so he carried me from the sink and brought me back outside. The teacher said "alright guys, let's go, the bells about to ring" so we went inside the rooms and got changed, the bell rang and I walked out. Mattia ran up to me and said "do you think I can come over?" I said "I'm actually going over to Kairi's house, sorry."