Part 52

I woke up, it was Tuesday, Mattia wasn't next to me anymore, I went to brush my teeth and stuff, after, I went downstairs, I saw all the boys up, including Ashley, I said "how'd you guys wake up so early?" They all laughed and Kairi said "I jumped on all of them" I rolled my eyes and went to Mattia, he was cooking omelettes for us, I said " you didn't have to cook" he said "well, these hungry asses wanted food so I made something." I laughed and kissed his cheek, I said "I'm going to get ready" he nodded, everybody was already ready, how?!

I went to my closet and got an outfit out, I got changed into this 👇

(Tbh I don't really like the shoes but you guys can 'imagine' another pair of shoes if you want)

I went to the bathroom to do my hair, I curled my hair a bit and then went to my vanity, did the usual makeup and put some perfume and stuff, I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. Everyone was already eating, I grabbed a plate and got an omelette and sat down, we all started talking, Kairi said "I heard you guys met that dude Alex" I nodded and said "he was pretty chill, he doesn't seem like a problematic person."

He nodded and Alvaro said "I'm glad you brought Robert y/n, last night, we couldn't stop laughing because of him" I said "that was you guys?!" They burst out laughing, I looked at Robert and smiled, I'm glad I brought him too, we all finished eating and then we had to go in two cars so I called Diego since none of them brought their cars.

Diego soon got here, he picked up Robert, Kairi, and Alvaro, the rest went with me, Mattia drove and I was in the passenger, the three of them were in the back, Mattia played his music, I sat there and smiled, wow, I'm really glad I brought Robert. We soon got to school, we all got off and Diego had already got there so the boys were at our spot, we walked to them and started talking, me and Ashley were talking about her baby while Mattia and the boys were talking about, who knows what.

The bell soon rang, we went to our lockers and got out all our stuff, we went to first period, we went to English, (I changed Language Arts to English, my bad, I'm kinda stupid)

After school
Me and Diego had to bring the boys back to the house to get their bags, we stopped by at Carl's Jr. We went through drive thru, we got our stuff, Mattia paid for all of it, we all paid him back for our food. We drove home, we got there and got out, we sat down at the table and started eating, after we were done, I helped them grab there stuff, we put it all in the trunk, I drove with Mattia in the passenger and the rest squished in the back. We first got to Ashley's house, then Kairi, then Alvaro, Roshaun, Robert, Mattia, Alejandro, I drove back to my house.

I got inside and went upstairs, I was super tired so I didn't even bother to get changed, I shut my eyes and slept.

I woke up, I checked the time, 3:29, I got up and got some clothes for tonight, I got this 👇

I got in the bathroom, and started the shower, I took off my clothes and got in the shower, I did the things I needed to do, I got out and got changed, I put on lotion and deodorant, I put my clothes in the dirty laundry

I got in the bathroom, and started the shower, I took off my clothes and got in the shower, I did the things I needed to do, I got out and got changed, I put on lotion and deodorant, I put my clothes in the dirty laundry. I got my bag and got out my homework, I did my homework, after I was done, the time was 5:02, I got up and went to do laundry, I got all the baskets from the rooms, I put all the clothes in the washer. When I was done, I went back to my room I decided to do some TikToks, I did like 5 but only posted two, I didn't know what to do, I was bored.

Diego was out with his friends at the park, my mom was at work, I was just completely bored, Mattia's birthday was in about 2 weeks, I was just messing around with a volleyball in my room. I wanted to okay volleyball but then I wanted to play softball so idk which one to sign up for, I went downstairs to the laundry room, I put the clothes in the dryer now, I made myself some food, well I made myself some mini waffles from then freezer.

I ate while watching tv, when I was done, it was 6:38, nobody was home yet? I called Diego.

??: hello? Me: who is this? ??: this is Diego's friend Jonah, who's this pretty girl? Me: shut up, can i talk to Diego, this is his sister. Jonah: okay, well hi Diego's sister, my insta is Jon- hello y/n, it's Diego, my bad. Me: hi, are you coming home? Diego: no, I'm sleeping over at Jonahs house. Me: ok, well bye then. Diego: bye.

I was kinda hoping to spend time with him and watch the sunset on the roof but ig not, I facetimed Mattia, his handsome face popped up on the screen, he said "hi baby, wyd?" I said "nothing, I'm bored, what are you doing?"

He said "I'm just playing gta with the boys" I said "oh, well you suck" he said "what? How do I suck?" I said "I've seen your gta videos, you suck at driving" we started arguing but in a playful way. After about 30 minutes, I got off the phone with him, I went up to Diego's room and played in his Xbox, I played gta, while I was playing, it said something about Mattia so I pressed it. I put on the mic and Mattia said "what up Diego, let's do that one mission." I said "it's your girlfriend" all the boy's screamed on the mic and said "y/n?! You're playing?!" I laughed and said "jeez, yea" Mattia said "here, where are you?" I said "I'm at a strip club" he said "wait there, ima pick you up" he came and picked me up, he said "you have the cops on you y/n?!" I said "yes" he said "how?"

I said "idk, I punched like 4 people and took there money" he laughed we played for about an hour, we all got off the game, I went downstairs to take out the clothes from the dryer. It was already 8:14, about 15 more minutes till sunset! I got some snacks, a blanket and went up to my room, I climbed out my window and onto the roof, I sat there with my AirPods in, I laid there and cried.

I was just thinking, the sunset was so pretty, I was eating some gummy worms, the sunset was done, I waited to see all the stars, I waited and waited, it was a while but the stars soon popped out. I sat there, thinking, this felt nice, imagine someone was here with me though, just in the roof, eating snacks, talking about some deep shit, damn, but I didn't want to tell anybody about my stupid problems. They aren't even problems so it shouldn't matter, nobody cares anyways, I began to cry, I just let it all out, I burst out crying, after about 30 minutes, I wiped my tears and went inside. I put the stuff back and went downstairs, I folded all the clothes and put it in everyone's room.

I put my clothes away and went downstairs, I went to eat some food, I ate an orange, it made me full, it was already 9:56, I put on a movie, it was Talk Girl, I wat he fit before but I wanted to watch it again. I watched in my room, I felt my eyes get heavy, I shut them and thought of Mattia, I smiled at the thought of him.

Hey guys! This one kinda made me wanna cry, I might make one later too but I'm not sure, should I make drama between Roshaun and Alvaro or no? Also, should y/n play volleyball or softball, btw, I hate how none of the people I like will ever notice me. One of them is obviously Mattia and the other is my brothers best friend, he knows me but he has never talked to me and I really like him, I just wanna stay in my room forever, it makes me happy for some reason. Anyways, love you all and thanks for 67k reads 🥺 I appreciate it! 💗💗💗 If you guys want me to read any of your books, lmk cause I'm bored and I want new books to read about Mattia!