“Baby,” I felt Zayn whisper in my ear and then I realized that I was facing the wall. He pressed his body to mine and he started rubbing my skin softly. His hand traveled down between my legs and he inserted two fingers inside of me. He pumped slowly at first as he kissed my neck. He increased the speed as his other hand found my breast. His thumb played with my clit as I rocked my hips back and forth slowly. He pinched my nipple and that combined with the sensation of his fingers inside of me sent me over the edge. I let out a loud moan and leaned myself on Zayn for support. “Say my name…”

“Zayn…” I gasped as I reached my high. I could feel the familiar euphoria coming close and then he pulled away. I regained my breath as Zayn kneeled behind me.

“You taste delicious, baby,” Zayn moaned in my ear and I let out a small whimper as he spread my legs. I was expecting him to slip his fingers into me, but he pulled away and I was left in silence. Then I felt the bed dip and I felt his warm breath underneath my center.

“F.uck,” I moaned as he grabbed my thighs and pulled me closer to his face. He licked my entirety and I flung my head back in pleasure. He slowly stuck his tongue in me and then proceeded to torture me. He wrapped his warm arms around my thighs and squeezed softly. He moved my hips back and forth over his mouth and I was soon moaning his name.

I felt his fingers enter me and he started kissing my inner thighs. Butterflies flew around in my stomach as I neared my highest pleasure. I was throbbing and the rocking of my hips became natural. “Focus on my touch, baby.” He said sweetly as his pace increased. “How does this feel?” He started rubbing my clit and I sucked in a sharp breath. My entire body started shaking and soon I was gasping his name. I struggled against the handcuff and a small pain occurred around my wrist.

I felt him pull away and the next thing I knew I felt him slap my backside. I said his name louder and rode out my orgasm. I leaned against the wall for support as I gasped for breath from the surreal experience. My arms were aching from my tugging to get away from the cuffs. My entire body was sore from what I had just experienced.

I felt Zayn’s soft hand run up my arm and then I was un-cuffed from the handcuffs. My arm hung loosely by my side as he uncuffed the other hand gently. I was so tired that I couldn’t support myself so Zayn grabbed my body and laid me down. I felt his soft kisses all over my skin and then I was blinded by the light before Zayn’s face appeared before me.

“Babygirl,” He said sweetly and then kissed my lips softly. “I love you.”

“I love you too,” I said as his fingers trailed over my wrists where the cuffs had left small red marks.

“You are so beautiful,” Zayn commented as he lay on top of me. His fingers ran through my hair as he stared down at me. I reached up weakly and stroked his hair.

“Make love to me,” I said softly and a big smile appeared on his face. Zayn leaned down and pressed his lips to mine sweetly before pulling away and taking off his pants and boxers. He climbed back on the bed and pressed his lips to mine warmly before placing himself inside of me.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he began thrusting softly into me. I gasped softly as he hit my center so easily. His lips found mine and I was in heaven. He looked down on me with a smile before connecting our lips together. It was the second time that we had officially made love and it kept getting better.

My heart raced as his hands traveled down my legs slowly and then traveled back up slowly. He seemed to touch every part of my body as we made love and slowly we both came undone.

“I’m so in love with you, Ava,” Zayn said quietly and pressed his damp forehead to mine. I kissed him lips softly and then he slowly stood up. I didn’t want him to leave me, but I let him go. He walked over to the closet and grabbed a shirt and a pair of boxers. He tossed me the shirt and pulled on the boxers before walking to the bathroom.

I stood up and followed him. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he examined his stitches. “It’s crazy to think that this was all today.” I said quietly. He removed the gauze and lifted is arm up. There was a long stitch on his chest that was a little red. He grabbed more gauze and put it over his wound.

“Yesterday, actually,” He chuckled and placed his hands gently over mine. “It’s 3 AM.”

“Really?” I smiled up at him and he spun me around with a nod. He lifted me up on the bathroom counter and rested his forehead to mine. “Hmmm…” I sighed as I stared into his caramel eyes. “I’m so glad to have you here, Zayn. I love you.”

He pressed his lips gingerly to mine and then smiled sweetly, “I love you too.”

* * *

I was blinded for a second by the light, but then I finally got accustomed and saw the most beautiful man in the world lying next to me. I rolled myself closer to his warmth and rested my hand on his chest. His eyes fluttered open and then he looked down at me.

“Hi, angel,” He said sweetly before kissing my wrist where a red mark was. My wrists were a little sore from the activities that we had done the night before, but I would feel that pain again just to go through the pleasure I had felt. I knew we hadn’t even gone as far we could have. I would like to get even kinkier with him.

“I’m not an angel in any way,” I shook my head with a chuckle and kissed his chest.

“You’re my angel,” He smiled and pulled me on top of him. He kissed my cheek and held me on him.

“I don’t know about you, but I’m damn hungry,” I smirked and I felt him chuckle underneath me.

“How about…I make us some toast and eggs and bacon,” He said softly and I nodded.

“I need to shower,” I groaned softly and sat up with Zayn underneath me.

“You do, you smell horrible,” He chuckled softly and I slapped his face gently before he pulled me down for a kiss.

“You’re mean,” I giggled and climbed off of him. “Make breakfast while I shower, darling.” I walked over to the bathroom door and locked it. A second later I heard Zayn try to open it and then I heard a frustrated groan.

“Ava…” He said in a sing-song voice, trying to get me to open the door and let him shower with me.

“Nice try, hotshot. Make me breakfast,” I took off his shirt and turned on the water in his shower. I heard him hit the door and then it was silent. I rolled my eyes and stepped under the hot water.

My sore muscles ached as I rubbed them to try to soothe them. I washed every inch of my body and shaved as well. I was squeaky clean when I got out of the shower. I dried off my body and hair and then walked into Zayn’s room.

I looked in his closet and found a pair of jeans and a black top I hadn’t worn in a while so I decided to throw it on. I wrapped my hair in the towel and walked to the bathroom where I brushed my teeth quickly. I knew breakfast would be ready soon but my breath smelled horrible.

When I walked back to Zayn’s room, I made the bed quickly and then cleaned it up a little bit so it wouldn’t look as messy. I heard a loud vibrating from under the sheets and I flipped them back to see my phone ringing.

“Hello?” I had answered without even checking who it was.

“Where the f.uck have you been?” I heard Nicole’s shrill voice on the other end of the line.

Shit.

AN: I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and had a great week!

I'll update next Friday but if the story gets to 110 votes, I'll update sooner AND on Friday. Woahhh, awesome.

Pleaseeeee comment and like my story because it takes no time at all and means so much to me (you can go like previous chapters as well if you really want a double update ;)).

Thank youuu,

Ily!!!