He climbed in his side and turned the car on. In the minimal light I could see a large bulge in his pants but I decided that I shouldn’t do anything to him…physically. I didn’t want to start blowing him and then have him get us into an accident. I decided to tease him.

He revved the car and then we were off. I leaned over to his side and started placing wet kisses down his neck. “You are so big.” I moaned softly in his ear. “I need you.” He kept his face straight forward as he tried to ignore me, but his grip on the steering wheel was so tight that I could see that his knuckles were white. He sped up and we flew past houses. “I can’t wait to get you inside me.” I whispered and started kissing his jawbone sweetly. “If you don’t get home quickly, I’m going to have to start pleasuring myself, right here.”

“Baby,” He moaned softly and picked up the speed even more. His voice was incredibly raspy and I could feel the pure need underneath his words. I could feel the temperature rising in the car because we were both ready to go. I was sure Zayn was going to pull the car over and f.uck me in the back, but he kept driving.

“There’s a speed limit, darling. Wouldn’t want to get arrested, now would we?” I teased and nipped at his ear softly. I ducked my head down and started leaving small kisses on his neck. I sucked on the skin leaving bruises that would surely show the next day. I loved hickeys. They show who is whose and I just wanted every damn person to know that he was my property.

I wanted to mark his entire body up with hickeys, handprints, and scratches from the previous night’s activities. I wanted him to hurt when he moved so that he would think of me every time he took a step. I never wanted him to forget me.

“I’m going to tie you up,” He growled in my ear as we pulled onto his street. We were only a few seconds from his house and he was getting impatient. His white knuckled hands were tapping on the steering wheel as we drove.

“And then what?” I sighed in his ear, blowing hot air on his skin. But before he replied, he pulled into his house and climbed out of the car angrily. He slammed the door to the car and stormed off. I knew that if he had stayed in the car, he wouldn’t have been able to control himself. Apparently, he knew that too. I chuckled at his actions and then followed him into the house. The air was cold outside compared to the heat of the car, but I didn’t mind because things would be getting heated within the next few seconds.

When I walked into the house, he slammed me against the wall and his lips attacked mine. His tongue entered my mouth as I grabbed at his shirt. He held me tightly against the wall as he continued kissing me. My heart rate quickened as he kissed me longer. His manhood pressed through his pants onto my stomach and I just knew he was going to explode.

He pulled back and looked at me with a smirk, “Strip. Now.” He demanded.

“Excuse me?” I cocked my eyebrow and he grabbed my jaw tightly like I had misheard him. He wasn’t playing around now and I could tell.

“Strip,” He said sternly, his jaw was clenched and his voice venomous. I had two options: I could either do as he said or I could disobey him and have him treat me like the naughty girl I am. I chose obeying him; teasing him would have to wait.

I slowly started taking off the dress and letting it pool around my feet revealing sexy black bra. I had worn this for the specific purpose of letting him see it afterwards; he was not disappointed. I could see the bulge in his pants growing but his eyes never left mine. He licked his lips as his eyes scanned my bare body. I kicked the dress toward him and continued standing in front of him.

The air in the room, although it was warm, pricked my skin and gave me goosebumps. My nipples hardened as the air got at them.

 “I control you tonight, got it?” He was looking at me like he was the predator and he was the prey. I was ready for this. I nodded softly with a smirk.

I had never seen this dominant side of Zayn. I loved it. I was dripping already. “Go upstairs,” He demanded and pointed up the stairs. I spun around and walked slowly up the stairs, making sure he got to look at every inch of my body. When I got upstairs, I turned around and saw Zayn coming up with just his boxers and pants hanging loosely around his waist.

My breath caught in my throat as he looked up at me with a sexy, but menacing smirk. I was so turned on by that. Holy shit. He bit his lip between his white teeth and stared me down.

He walked over to me and brushed his lips to mine. His hands brushed my arms and he smirked when he felt the goosebumps come up. He pulled away without kissing me and walked away.

He walked to a drawer and took out a black silk blindfold. He walked slowly over to me with a menacing smile. His hands caressed my face softly and then he reached back and ran his fingers through my hair. He reached up and covered my eyes with the blindfold and my world was engulfed in darkness.

AN: Hey guys!! I didn't have school today and it just got cancelled for tomorrow so I put down my homework and got to writing!!!!! I hope you enjoyed the chapter because the next one is even better!!

Recently, I feel like something is up with Wattpad and notifcations aren't being sent out??? I dunno, maybe I'm just paranoid. I would recommend following me in case the chapters are private (?); I literally know nothing I'm just thinking and writing at the same time. Also, if I happen to publish another story (hint, hint, wink, wink) you would be able to see that before other people did.

Anyways, please like and comment because I absolutely LOVE (x100000000) when I see that someone enjoyed reading my chapter!! So please comment and like A LOT and make my day. Maybe if there are a lot of likes and comments I may just update early...

I feel like I need to start an update schedule, soooo once a week? Does that sound good? Any objections? I'll probably update sometime Friday or not. I'm still thinking things through (clearly). Comment if you want me to update more....or less...lol

Anywaysssss, I love you guys. Thanks so much for reading, commenting, liking, and following!! 

xoxo