"F.uck, Zayn," I gasped when he returned to massaging my breasts.

He softly rocked his hips into mine and a moan escaped my lips. He chuckled at my response before having a throaty moan escape his own mouth. I felt his cock harden against my pelvis as he continued rocking back and forth slowly.

I squeezed his butt and he smiled at me before kissing me passionately. I tugged his pants down and he pulled back to pull them down fully. His hard length stood out straight as I pulled my pants and underwear off. Just looking at him standing over me, got me even hornier and I found myself dripping for him.

His hand reached down and slowly rubbed over my area. "You're so wet, baby." He slipped a finger inside of me and pulsed slowly. A second later, his second finger slipped in while his thumb played with my clit.

I closed my eyes as immense pleasure swept through me. My hips started thrusting in rhythm with his fingers and my hands gripped the sheets tightly.

"Don't come yet, baby," He smirked as he watched me struggle to keep my composure. He took his fingers out and stuck them in his mouth, licking them clean. "You taste delicious." He groaned and started stroking his length. I watched as he leaned over and opened a drawer. He pulled out a small package but I stopped him

"I want to feel you," I said softly, looking him in the eyes. He smiled and moved closer to me. He rubbed his tip at my entrance and barely thrusted just to tease me. "Zayn..." I groaned and then he leaned over me so we were face to face.

He placed his tip in me and then slowly started entering me. He was purposefully torturing me.

"F.uck." I gasped as I felt his length. It had been a few days since we had sex and I was filled with pleasure immediately.

"I love you," He moaned as he rocked his hips into mine. He grunted softly and his eyes were squinted in pleasure. His arms were taut and his mouth was open slightly as his slow thrusts took over.

"I love you too," I kissed his lips softly. He wrapped his arms around me and continued pulsing into me as we both let out soft moans. Our sticky chests pressed against each other as our breaths mixed and our lips crashed together.

Zayn rolled me on top and then sat up so we were eye level. I stared in his eyes and bit my lip as I looked at him. He looked so stunning even though he had just gotten out of the hospital. His eyes were wild and his hair was already a mess. I rolled my hips onto his length and we both let out gasped at the new pleasure. He lifted me up with his good arm and he started pulsing into me fiercely.

"Z-Zayn," I gasped as his length pounded into me. My breasts were bouncing and I could see Zayn watching them with a grin. The sound of his pelvis slamming into me filled my ears as I gasped for breath. "S-stop." I begged as my fingers scratched his skin leaving red marks where the raw skin was. He stopped suddenly and we looked at each other. "Lay down, you're injured." He chuckled softly but didn't protest.

I slowly pushed his chest down and rested my hands on his lower stomach. My fingers trailed down the line of hair that led to his cock. I rocked my hips back and forth and Zayn could not control himself. His fingers dug into my sides and were sure to leave marks. He reached his hand down and started playing with my clit as he stared in my eyes.

"Damn, baby," He grunted as I started lifting myself up and down on his length. I bent my head back in pleasure as I felt the overwhelming and so familiar orgasm coming on. My ears started ringing and my vision started to blur as I reached my high.

The pleasure exploded inside of me and I collapsed on Zayn's chest as he came inside of me. My hips rocked slowly as I coaxed him to come more. He was moaning a bit with each move I made.

"I love you." I said quietly as I lay on his chest trying to catch my breath. He pulled himself out of me and let out a small moan in pleasure.

"I love you," Zayn said as he kissed my forehead. His hands traced my back carefully and he kissed my neck over and over again. He rolled himself over me and continued kissing me sweetly. "You are my world, Ava. Never leave me."

"I will never leave you," I said as his lips brushed mine. I had finally let all of my guard down. I was finally comfortable with someone. I wrapped my arms around him and held his body against me. It was horrible knowing that if the man had shot just a few inches over Zayn could be dead. He kissed my lips before rolling on his side and pulling me next to him. I kissed the lip tattoo on his chest and he smiled at me. My fingers entwined with his and he pulled me even closer to him.

"I was thinking..." He said quietly after a few minutes of lying in silence just enjoying each other's presence, "that we should go on a date."

"Like an actual date?" I cocked my eyebrow and Zayn nodded. "When?"

"Tonight."

"Zayn, you just got home from the hospital and I don't want to put you through that," I caressed his face. He must be so damn exhausted after what he's been through. I wouldn't want to go out to somewhere if I had just gotten back from the hospital.

"I want to go to dinner with you," He said softly. "And then we can have raunchy sex afterwards."

"Or we can just have raunchy sex," I suggested and Zayn shook his head. I was still extremely horny and couldn't wait to get my hands on him again.

"I want to take you on our first ever dinner date," He smiled and kissed my cheek. First ever? It seemed weird that we had been 'together' for so long yet we hadn't even been on an official date.

"And then can I surprise you?" I had an amazing idea that I wanted to play out. He deserved a big surprise after what he had been through.

"How do you plan on surprising me?" He questioned, his eyebrow was cocked and he looked amused. I bet he didn't think I was able of surprising him.

"It's a secret, babe," I giggled and pressed my lips to his.

AN: Heyy!! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!!!

I was thinking about doing voting goals (annoying I know but listen for a second, kay?)

100 votes for the entire book and I'll publish the next chapter. 150 votes on the entire book and I'll publish the chapter after that (woahhh three chapters in possibly one day, hell yeah)

Thank you sooooo much for liking and commenting!!! I love it so muchh and I read every single comment and see every single like!!

ILY