Chapter 34 - Back to reality

"It's still raining, yeoreobun

"It's still raining, yeoreobun." Yuri said to the camera with a pout.

"But the good news is, the rain's letting up!" Y/N said with excitement as he pointed his camera towarda Yuri before returning it now facing him.

"Hey, WIZ*ONES, i have 1 fun fact that you guys might find funny, and cute at the same time." Y/N said as he glanced to Yuri.

"So we were supposed to get to a certain place last night, but it rained hard so we couldn't go to our destination. Yuri here then cried because we couldn't get there an-" Y/N saw Yuri walking towards him with a red face from the corner of his eye as she took his camera and said.

"No! He was lying! I didn't cry WIZ*ONE'S, you believe me right?" Yuri said with a pout as she glared at Y/N who was laughing at her reaction.

Time skip

As they were on their way to the bridge, Yuri then thought of something she never pondered about before as her face turned a bit grim and tucked Y/N's sleeve

"Oppa. I just realized something." She said to Y/N in a low voice as Y/N bent down in order for Yuri to be able to whisper to him.

"Is it okay for us to... you know.... lock a lock to the bridge? What if the viewers starts to speculate stuff?" In contrary to what Yuri thought he was gonna react with, Y/N gave her a smile as he messed with her hair gaining a whimper.

"I think it's fine. This is a special episode, no? It's bound to happen. The viewers will understand."

He proceeded to walk forward as they're now nearing the bridge where a bunch of locks could be seen from afar. The more closer they got, the more locks were starting to be visible as they were made awe at how crowded the locks are.

"Wah...." Yuri mouthed as she walked to the middle of the bridge keeping an eye to the set of locks. It made her wonder about how long the locks've been there. It could be days, weeks, months, years, or even as simple as just this morning.

Y/N took the lock out of his bag as Yuri then took the shiny thing out of his hand. The two of them talked a bit more about the place as well as what they're about to do before commencing the lock placement. The cameraman came to take a shot of the lock being placed as the two kept an eye on it.

"Oppa." Yuri said to Y/N as she handed the key to him. Y/N then took it as he opened Yuri's palms, placing the key back and closed it making Yuri feel confused.

"Eh?"

"You keep it, Yuri-ah." He said to her.

"Why?"

"No reason. Surely it'll be a great memoria for you right?" He said to her as she then looked at the key. A smile then widened on her face as she looked back at him.

"In that case, i'll keep it. Just as a proof that we were here before, locking our lock here." He then leaned towards her ear giving a whisper.

"ᴼᵘʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ, ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵉˣᵃᶜᵗ" He whispered the words to her ears as she smacked him out of annoyance by the words he just mentioned. Despite the annoyance she's showing him, there's a fluttered heart behind it which made her feel joy throughout her body.

_______

The rest of the shooting went well as they thanked each other for all the work hard that they had put in for this specials. The whole team then went to a certain place where they could buy souvenirs for their loved ones back at home as Yuri and Y/N split up with the crew looking for their own stuff.

As they were walking around scanning the whole place, Y/N then turned to Yuri and said.

"Wait, Yuri-ah. Close your eyes." Y/N said to her as he lifted her left hand while gently setting a bracelet that he had bought a day ago on her wrist. The diamonds placed on the bracelet reflected the lights from the streets making it sparkle than it was before. Yuri then opened her eyes as her mouth opened wide due to the shock.

"O-Oppa.... it's... beautiful... How did you know that i wanted this?" She said as she admired the bracelet that Y/N had bought for her, for the price at which he doesn't need to mention. Just the thought of the price could make his stomach hurt.

"Isn't this expensive?" She asked him as he looked away from her.

"It's not if it's for you." She cringed at his corny words as she then giggle before looking back at the bracelet. He turned back now facing her as a smile grew on her face looking at the hamster.

Her occasional awe made him feel like he had bought her the perfect gift.

"I haven't even bought anything for you..." She pouted at him.

"It's okay, Yuri-ah. You don't need to feel obliged. I'm giving it to you cause i wanted to after all."

"Still. I should at least give something back. Oh! Wait 'till we're back at Korea. I'll give you a gift so perfect that'll make you cry so much that the building will be flooded by your tears!" She declared as she pointed with her left arm making him laugh.

"Sure. If that's the case, i'll be waiting for that gift. Now, we should really get back to looking for gifts ."  The both of them continued on their search not even caring about the crews that might be watching.

It seems that by now the whole crew has had an idea on how much have their relationship blossomed, yet they kept their mouth shut keeping respect for it. Wouldn't want to ruin a young relationship now would you?

__________

Time skip

"I'm home." Yuri said as she got into the empty dorm. It looks like the other members were on a schedule leaving Yuri alone with her manager to rest.

"Yuri-ah. Before you hit the sack, wash yourself up first." Yuri follower her instructions as she went to her bedroom and sat on her bed while smiling at her bracelet. She removed it carefully placing it on top of her coffee table as did what she was told to do before laying down peacefully after a long week.

She took her time to open her phone to see a message coming from Y/N.

Yuri-ah. Just wanted to tell you that i've reached my dorm. Have you arrived yet? Make sure to rest soon after.

Anyway, Text me back when you've reached yours. 

She replied with a smile on her face as she typed in her message. She then placed her phone next to the bracelet, resting knowing that the next day onwards will feel special.

 [Discontinued] My Lovely Hamster | Jo Yuri x Male ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara