Chapter 37 - Sisters in law II

All of the members there were all staring at him, waiting for his answer.

Oof. Here comes the legendary question. Well it's not like I  don't have anything to answer it with. Just caught me off guard.

"Well uh.... how should i start?"

"Maybe start by when you started to have interest in her or something." Said Yena.

"Let's see. Would it seem weird if i said that it all started when i was a couple with her in that show we're doing?"

"*gasp* Does that mean it's fate?!" The girls shrieked making Y/N blush as he continued.

"Well at first i just thought that she was cute, with her saying that Hyewon was my fan and all. But as it turns out, it was her who was a fan of me."

"Anything else that might have made you fall for her more?"

"I can't probably give you guys the specific details, but what I can say is that what made me fell for her more was probably when she came to visit my grandmother without me knowing about it. I would've never expected her to care for my grandmother like that."

"I'm done!" Yuri said as she got out in her casual clothes. "Did i miss anything?"

"Oh, it's just-"

"We were just talking about the awards. Right, Y/N?" Eunbi winked at him as the others giggled.

"Ya... what is it?!"

"It's nothing." said Nako.

"Wait. Now that Yuri's here, shouldn't we make her tell us about it too?" Sakura offered as the others agreed.

"Ah. Good point." Nako interrupted as she then asked. "Yuri-ah. What made you fall for Y/N?"

"Wh-what's with the sudden question?! I told you guys already before, haven't i?!" Yuri's face gradually starts to get redder feeling embarrassed.

"I don't remember anything about it. Mind telling us about it all over again?" Yena said as Yuri then scoffed at her.

"You guys are just teasing me because he's here!"

"Come on, Yuri-ah~ Tell us~" The others chanted in unison as she glanced at Y/N asking for help.

"Well... can't say that i'm not curious, Yuri-ah. I also want to know the reason behind it."

"You too?! You're so mean." She smacked him lightly on the shoulder as the others then wooed the innocent couple.

"I was a fan of his, remember? Because he looked so cool and all..."

"And then?" Yujin interrupted.

"And I was coupled with him on that show, he looked even cooler than before." The others wooed even more as Y/N's ears were starting to be as red as hers.

"But, what really made me fell for him was how he's been taking care of the people who've been looking after him. His grandparents."

"Oh right. How are they doing, Y/N? Has your grandmother been better?" Eunbi asked.

"My grandmother has not been doing well. She's already been hospitalized for a few months, and it's not getting better."

"Oh... in that case we'll pray for her quick recovery, Y/N. Mind if we check up on her some time?"

"Sure. I don't mind. I'm sure they'll be ecstatic about it, so please do."

The atmosphere felt heavy as soon as they talked about his sick grandmother making them feel awkward. Yujin sensing this, then had an idea in mind to tease her unnie.