Chapter 6 - Noisy Aunt

I saw my aunt trying to break in from the distance. But the security already knew about her, so they didn't let her enter the backstage.

The first time she did it, she did manage to get in because she had proof that we're blood related. And OH BOY, it was one of the most tiring, angering day of my life. If news had leaked out about that event, i don't know what my fate would be right now.

She basically called me a f*cking disrespectful little sh*t because of the way i ignored her when she tried to meet me. Why would i meet her? She was the one who should've taken care of me. She has money for it, but didn't even lend a single penny. When i was supposed to be with her as my grandma and grandpa were supposed to go on a trip with their friends, she didn't even answered a single call when they wanted her to watch me for a day. JUST FOR A DAY. It's not like they'll make me stay with her for a year or something. She just... likes to spend money. Since her husband died, she has been throwing all of that money out of the window. She didn't even love her husband. She just wanted him for the money. And now? She tries to get my money as well. As if i'm gonna let that happen.

"YOU LITTLE F*CK! I SEE YOU OVER THERE YOU LITTLE SH*T! DON'T LET ME GET TO YOU!!!"

As i'm walking away from her, i saw a man with a large build who i'm assuming is the head of security, walking towards her. Looks like she's in trouble~.

"Maam, i'm sorry. But we had given you your last warning yesterday, and that was your last chance. We have decided to ban you from this studio, as you're disturbing our idols and our staffs. I'll have to ask you to leave."

But she wouldn't listen.

"LISTEN HERE! JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE BIG, DOESN'T MEAN I'M SCARED OF YOU. I'M NOT GONNA GO FROM HERE UNTIL I-"

She suddenly stopped talking, so i turned around, and.... i'm not gonna talk about it. Let's just say that she has gotten take care of, in the most polite way i've ever seen. It was a satisfying sight. Looks like i'll have some peace for some time. My grandma did say that if she ever bothered me, just to give her a call. But i don't want to make her worried, so i decided not to.

"Ouch. You're not gonna help her?" Changbin who was with me also witnessed the scene.

"Help her? Like she ever helped me." I know i might have sounded evil. But you guys know the story right? You'll be the judge.

"I guess. So, about your.... gIRLfRieNd...." He said while laughing. She's not my girlfriend..... yet.

"What're you talking 'bout? She's just a friend, dude." I tried sounding cool.

"Uh, yeah. That's what my dad to his friends before he married my mom."

"Are you saying that i'm gonna marry her? Thanks."

He burst out laughing after i said thanks. I can't even believe that i said it too. But what happened next has to be fate.

"Hi! We met again.... haha." Her husky voice made my heart race even more, cause i didn't expect to meet her at this place. I mean, i did meet with Chaeyeon earlier, so i guess there was a chance that i would meet her here.

"Yeah, haha.... hi." I can't see it clearly, but from my peripheral view, i saw Changbin walking away from me, leaving us together in the small hallway. I'll treat him to some food next time.

"So... you got time t-tonight?" Wow, i must be so nervous seeing this little.... hamster right in front of me.

"Do i...?" She said while tapping her head looking up, as if trying to think. Then she turned her head to me while flashing a smile. God please strengthen my heart.