Chapter 33 - Good News

"I guess.... see you tomorrow?" Y/N asked to Yuri as they were now standing by the front of her hotel room. The two acted nervously as the thought of them finally becoming a couple hasn't  hit them yet.

"Yeah.... see you tomorrow...." Yuri said in a low voice as Y/N then got his hand up giving her a small wave before walking back to his room. He was already halfway through the hallway when he heard rapid footsteps coming from behind him. He didn't have the chance to turn back to see who it was when Yuri quickly turned him around and lowering his head giving him a kiss on the cheek making him stood frozen.

"Good night." She said shortly before quickly running away from his sight as he watched her little figure walk into her room.

________

"I'm guessing everything went well for you tonight?" Irene asked as she closed the door behind her after letting Yuri in. She then took off her shoes before jumping on top of her bed. Usually Irene would be mad if Yuri didn't wash her face first after going outside, but this time she just let it slide knowing that Yuri must be ecstatic.

"Congratulations~." She said as Yuri could be heard screaming under the pillow.  "But you have to remember that you'll have to keep your guard up even more right?"

Yuri didn't answer as she kept kicking her bed while hiding her face under the bed making her sigh. A vibration came onto her phone as she checked for the name of the person who had just messaged her.

As you had said before, there was someone suspicious following them. We've already taken care of them so you don't have to worry. He took some pictures, lots of them if not. But we already took his memory card and destroyed it.

The message read. Irene didn't know how to react to it as the person might have any kind of backup or something. She thought of asking him about the thing, but knowing that he's her most trustworthy guard, she decided not to.

Good. Thank you for your hard work, Yunho-ssi.

She replied to him as she placed her phone back to the table. Yuri on the other hand is now on her phone texting about the wonderful news to her members.

🦊 : What did he say, Yuri-ah? Did he confess?

🌸 : Did he confess ☺?   Did he not 😡 ?

🐹 : He did! And i said yess!! 🎉🎉

🐰 : WAHH UNNIEE!!!! 🥳🥳🥳

🦆: I guess... i'm alone now... congrats, Yuri-ah... ㅠㅠ

🐯 : You have me, Yena-unnie.

🐇 : We'll have a feast once you come back, Yuri-ah!

Yuri's face was filled with a smile as she watched her members reaction.

🐇 : Remember, Yuri-ah. Don't be reckless. Keep your guards up so the fans won't find out about this.

The warning Eunbi had given Yuri made her felt a bit down about it. She knew that this was unavoidable due to her job as an idol, and this would surely made her image worse if words ever come out.

🐹 : Roger, unnie!

___________

"How's it going, Y/N?" Changmin asked as Y/N put up a sad face to him wanting to pull a joke on him.

Changmin saw the expression on his face making him felt a bit awkward. Y/N walked up to him with a grim look as he now stood in front of his hyung.

He then raised his hand gaining a confused look from Changmin.

"It was a success hyung!!" Y/N's face turned to a bright one as Changmin let a sigh of relief as he high-fived him.

"I thought you got rejected or something. I wouldn't be surprised if you did." Y/N glared at him making him chuckle before he took out his phone to call his leader.

*ring*

Yo.

"Mm. Hyung. I'm back now." He said on the phone.

So....? How did it go?

"It was a success!" Cheers could be heard from the other side as Y/N then got the idea that Bang had put him on speaker.

Looks like someone's gonna treat us to a bbq!

This hyung left a girl from our company to flirt with girls from other companies!

"Ya who just said that?! I'mma kick you once i get back!" The guys from the other side laughed as he heard Bang starting to talk.

You don't have to mind about that last sentence, Y/N. But it's a fact isn't it? You lef-

"I would rather for us to not talk about that, hyung. Don't guilt trip me." Bang chuckled.

Suit yourself. Congratulations, Y/N. But don't forget your own job you have to work hard on, and that is being a member of Stray kids. The 'all-rounder'

"I won't, hyung. In fact, i'll be working twice as hard."

Good-good. By the way Hyunjin wanted me to relay this onto you. Don't get so excited that you pass out over there.

Y/N giggled at his message.

"Tell Hyunjin that i won't. Also thanks, for worrying about me."

Mm. By the way it's getting late there isn't it? You should sleep.

"I will after i wash myself up. I guess good night, hyung."

Mm. Good night.

*beep*

Just then, his screen lit up again showing a message from Yuri.

Oppa, are you asleep? I just wanted to tell you that i'll be going to sleep first since i'm already sleepy. By the way, this is my first message after we've turned to a couple. Hehe. Love you ❤

He felt as if his heart was about to explode reading the two last words from her as he almost fell down due to the damage it cost. It was super effective.

He then laid back on his bed replying to her before washing up and hitting the sack.

I just called Bang-hyung to tell them about the great news. I'm sorry i didn't text you earlier, Yuri-ah. Also, you're right. And this is my first message to you after we've turned to a couple. Sleep right, Yuri-ah. ❤

He replied with another heart as his worries were slowly evaporating to the night sky.

___________

"Today is a free day, you two. Which means that we'll go wherever you guys wanna go for the whole day." The PD told the two as they're briefing the schedule for the day.

"Oh~ that's nice." Y/N said to him despite that he already knew about this, and so does Yuri.

"I already talked about this before with Y/N-oppa, PD-nim." Yuri said as the two of them glanced at each other cutely.

"First of all, one of the places we want to go to is Salzburg."