Chapter 7 - "Date"

Yuri's POV

"Tomorrow at 11 A.M., right?" I texted him again making sure that i have the right time. A message came the minute i texted him.

"Yup. Now go sleep. We don't want to wake up late, do we?"

I chuckled at his message. "Good night, oppa." I said as i put away my phone. And then i looked at my manager-unnie.

"Wah!!!! Unnie, i'm so excited!!" I stomped my feet out of happiness. I never had the pleasure of going on dates during my time at school, so this was a first for me. I was either training to be an idol, or working and studying for my school. I rarely even have time to hangout with my friends.

"Calm down, Yuri-ah. I'm sure you're happy, but i want to set some things first so hear me out." Manager-unnie said with a serious look on her face, making me stop.

"First. This is just a meeting to talk about your plans, alright? And ONLY about your plans. I'll write this down as a business meeting for you. And second, watch out for the fans. You don't want to encounter... sasaengs, right?"

Flashback

"Unnie, want some ice cream?" I offered to Yena-unnie as she took a small bite. I felt a vibrate from my phone, making me take out my phone with my other hand. I opened the incoming message that was the reason for the vibrate. I opened it, and instantly felt disturbed by the content.

Yuri-ah~ I see you walking with Yena over there~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 재밌다~.

I looked back as soon as i saw the last sentence. I see people walking around, but no one seems to be following us. No one even seemed to mind us at all. I then approached manager-unnie. She was busy pressing on her phone, but i think this is an appropriate moment to bother her.

"Unnie.." I whispered to her as i showed her the message. And like i expected her to be, her face turned dark.

"Turn off your phone." She told me in a stern voice and told us to walk faster. But not to our dorm, rather to our workplace. We stayed there for quite the amount of time.

"Unnie, is this...." I asked her after she's done talking on her phone. She puts her phone on top of a desk before answering me.

"Sasaengs. But where did they get your phone number? Did you share it anywhere?" I shook my head to her question.

"We'll wait for a bit hoping that he'll leave us. But for now, we'll change your number first. You want to use your phone as soon as possible, right?" I hummed to her.

"Yuri-ah." Yena-unnie who was silent ever since i showed her the message has finally spoken up.
She hands me her phone, and it's the same message from the same number.

"Unnie!!"

Flashback end

"Unnie... let's stop talking about it. It sickens me to this day thinking about it." I said to her as i started to feel nausea. Ever since that first incident, we changed all of our numbers fearing that he might have all of our contacts. We have never gotten any message like that since then.

"Okay, okay. I'll stop. Just watch out for sasaengs tomorrow, okay?" I nodded to her warning. She went home soon after, as i went straight to the bed to sleep.

Tomorrow's gonna be fun~.

__________
Y/N's POV

I put my phone away as we're nearing our dorm.

"So, date huh? Looks like the nation's heartbreak day is coming." I chuckled at his teasing.

"It hasn't been a week since i've known her, hyung." I said to him as i opened the food he just bought, grabbing a piece of fry.