Chapter 14 - D-3

"So, this saturday it is. Make sure you're prepared Y/N." The message read.

"Sure. But you should keep in mind that i won't falter." He sent the message before switching it into Yuri's contact.

"It's been decided that i'll be going this saturday. Just letting you know." He slid his phone back into his pocket before continuing on preparing for his comeback. Just as the phone reached the bottom of his pocket, it vibrated.

"In 3 days?? That's so quick! Have you talked to your manager about this?"

"I told him already that it seems like i'll be having an appointment in the future. But even i didn't expect for it to happen in 3 days. I'll talk to him about it. But as far as i remembered, i don't have anything coming up this saturday, so maybe it's all good. But who knows? I'll let you know later. Don't tire yourself out okay?"

"Sure. You're also preparing for your comeback too, right? Don't tire yourself too, oppa."

"Can't say :) I'll get back to you when my manager said yes."

"Aww~, okay then. I'll be waiting for it!"

__________

"Irene-unnie. Can we go outside and buy some snacks? I've been wanting to snack something for a while and it already ran out because of Hyewon-unnie." She said as she glared at the girl eating the last chip while playing some game where she has to turn on the two gas pumps and the main breaker to restart the generator.

"Hm... i've been insecure about you since the last incident. Let me come with you."

"Wait! I'll go get Yena-unnie too!"

"What?" Yena exclaimed as she's playing with the new filter on her phone.

"Come on, let's go buy some snacks." She said pulling her.

"Let me get my coat and mask then, hang on." They waited for a few moments before going out.

The walk over there seemed normal, nothing out of the ordinary. Except for the little hamster who's been restless ever since they got out of the dorm.

"You got something you wanna ask, Yuri-ah?" Irene asked her. "It looks like you've been wanting to tell us something."

Yuri picked up an ice cream before looking at her. "You noticed?"

"How can i not notice? I'm your manager, after all."

"As expected from my unnie." Yuri said smirking. "Can we talk about this outside? Since it's kind of long. Not that long, but maybe about 5 minutes?"

"Okay... let's check out and then sit at the front."

Small time skip

"I'm ready whenever you're ready." Irene said to Yuri.

"What's happening unnie?" Yena asked as she took a bite from the bread she just bought.

"Okay. Listen, unnies. I know it's kind of sudden, but in 3 days from now..." Yuri looked left and right stopping her sentence. She leaned towards them and gesturing them to also come closer. She whispered the words,

"Y/N is gonna have a date with Chaeryeong."

"Really?!" They both gasped as they closed their mouths.

"Sshh!!" Yuri shushed them. "It's a secret!!"

"But, Yuri-ah. How about your relationship with him??" Yena asked.

"Let me call Changmin-ssi to confirm this with him." She said taking her phone out.

"Nononono, unnie. You don't need to " Yuri said holding her phone down. "Listen to me first. Alright?" They both nodded.