Chapter 15 - Commence!

"1, 2, 3, 4, 2, 2, 3- Y/N!!!" Bang-Chan screamed making the others startled due to Y/N's mistake.

"All of you take a rest first. Y/N, let's chat for a bit. Outside." He said with a stern voice. Everybody could tell that he's angry by his tone. Y/N followed him outside as he looked down in guilt.

" *sigh* look. Be honest with me. Have you been getting enough rest? You've been making mistakes in these last few days." Y/N could only stay silent, not being able to reply with a definite answer. He felt ashamed by the mistakes, even he himself noticed that he's been doing that lately.

"I won't turn a blind eye. From our debut till now, you've been proficient. I get that. But because now you've been looking like you lack focus, as a leader, i need to know if there's something that's bothering you. So, is there?"

Y/N thought about it before lifting his head up and answered.

"It's just me lacking rest, hyung. I'm sorry. I'll get as much rest as i can."

"You sure there's nothing else? Does this have anything to do with Yuri talking with you lately? Is she the reason?"

Y/N then quickly denied the assumption he had just made.

"Of course it's not! Let her be hyung, it's not her fault. It's mine. I'll make sure to get enough rest, don't worry."

"If you say so... i'll trust you, okay? If there's anything, just say so. I need to make sure everybody's in check since i'm the leader after all."

"Sure. Oh and also, hyung."

"What?"

"I'm not sure if you already knew about this or not, but... i'm having a date tomorrow."

"Ahh~ with Yuri?" Y/N nodded.

"With Chaeryeong."

Bang-Chan looked at him in confusion before raising his hands up. 

"Are you playing with their heart?"

"Nonononono. Hyung." Y/N got his guard up. "Listen to me first. So, Chaeryeong asked me for a second chance, and i said no because i have Yuri, right? So she asked me for one date. For her to try and win my heart. If she lost, then she won't disturb me anymore. But if she won, then..."

Bang-Chan shook his head in disbelief. "How can such things happen right under my- alright. Since it's tomorrow, i can't possibly ask you to tell her to cancel. But i hope you're not toying with both of them."

"I'm not hyung. Thanks. Let's go back in practice."

___________

"Hyung. I told you to have enough rest. Look at you now. You're making mistakes." Hyunjin scolded his hyung as they both were having lunch at the cafeteria lounge.

"People make mistakes , Hyunjin-ah." Y/N said as he felt a bit light-headed.

"But for someone like you to make such a mistake. I'd understand if it was a minor mistake, but that was.... ugh. I can't even imagine it."

"I'll be fine, don't worry. I just... i just have something going on in my mind, that's all."

"About the date with one of our co-workers?" Y/N dropped his spoon due to his question.

"W-Woah, haha. So you-"

"Don't change the topic hyung. Is that what's been going through your mind?"

" *sigh* yes... yes it is."

"You've been lacking rest, and now you're gonna go on a date? You should really take a rest, we're all gonna have a comeback."