Chapter 19 - Charged up

"......why're you here?" Y/N looked at the girl who's supposedly told him that she won't appear in front of him after she had failed her mission. But here she is, right next to his bed.

"I know, you don't need to tell me. But i can't help but be worried okay? It's my fault for letting you alone when i already knew. I would never thought that you would collapse a few minutes later." She said indicating that she was worried about him.

"I guess i should say thanks. Also i'll be out in 2 days so you don't need to worry a lot."

"That's good then." She said as turned away from him. "So.... Has Yuri come here yet?"

"She was the one who helped bringing me here actually."

"Wait, she was there when we went on a date?" She turned to him.

"Apparently, yes. But don't get me wrong. Even i didn't know that she was following us."

"Well i believe you. You aren't the type to really lie to other people" She flashed a smile at him before she walked away.

"Woah, leaving already?" He said looking at the girl.

"I won't bother you any further. I hope you a quick recovery, Y/N." She gave him a quick glance before walking out.

"Thanks." He said before he heard a creak on the door revealing Yuri behind it.

"Wha-"

"I'm just visiting him for a bit. You don't need to worry about anything Yuri-ah. I'll be leaving." She waved at the both of them before closing the door behind her. She turned her attention to Y/N asking for clarification.

"She really was just checking up on me.  No need to get jealous here."

"Really...?" She glared at him with a pout.

"Really." He said as her frown turned upside down.

"That's great then!" She sat next to him putting the bag she brought in with an apple inside it.

"Here. I brought you an apple." She said as she placed the fruit to the bed next to him.

"Thanks. And why haven't you replied to any of my messages, Yuri-ssi? I missed you, you know." Y/N glared at her jokingly.

"Sick people shouldn't text." She replied.

"But i'm not sick." He retorted.

"But you're on a hospital bed. That's more than enough reason for me not to reply to you."

"Or is it.... you're already tired of me?" He said to her as she could be seen startled.

"Tired?"

"Or is it that you don't want a guy that has a condition to be your boyfriend? Are you straying away from me?" He said it as a joke to tease her, but it looks like she took his words too seriously.

"I'm not!" She said. "I'm just really concerned about your health that's all! I'm not replying to your messages knowing that i can't stop once we get it going. And if that happens then, you won't have enough rest, which means that you'll be in the hospital longer....." She paused.

"Please, Y/N. I already told you before, I don't want anything to happen to you. Just get enough rest so that we can go back to how we used to." She said with a worried look.

He looked at her lovingly, feeling himself starting to fall for her again and again due to how caring she is to him.

"Okay. I'll make sure to rest as much as i can. But i'm bored~."He whined.