Chapter 32 - This Moment

"It feels chilly, doesn't it?" Y/N said as they walked side by side enjoying the cool breeze of the night. The air was colder than the nights before due to the rain pouring earlier. The air felt fresher as Y/N took a breather.

"Yeah. I could even say that it's freezing." Yuri replied as she stepped over the puddles of water. The puddles reflected the street lights making the view more beautiful to their eyes.

"I guess tomorrow's our last day here." He said not knowing what else to say.

"Yeah... it's saddening knowing that we'll soon get back to our schedules. But you already promised that we'll go here again so i'm not that sad." She answered making him chuckle.

"I guess you're right. We'll both look for empty schedules, and go for it."

"Mm!" The two continued to enjoy the walk in silence as Y/N started thinking as to how he could confess to her naturally. There weren't that many people compared to the other nights since it did rain earlier, and people would surely chose to stay at their own homes, being comfy and warm rather than being outside cold.

"It feels like it's our private road, don't you think? Just the two of us, with no one in sight."

"Yeah, seems r-." Just as Y/N had said it, a couple of people showed up around the corner walking the opposite way making Yuri pout.

"Well that didn't last long now did it?"  Y/N said to her as they had finally gotten closer to their destination. Below the spot there's a hotdog stand, whereas Y/N offered whether Yuri would want one. After debating for a bit, they decide to buy one and just share it to go with 2 drinks.

They walked around with their snacks in hand and finally, they have arrived.

"Ne, Yuri-ah."

"Ng?" Yuri answered as she sipped her drink.

Just then, a classical music echoed as they turned their head to see where it was coming from. It sounded like it came from below where they were standing at, so they glanced over the railing searching for the source.

(Note: If you guys want to, you could read this part while listening to a classical music of your choice.)

It sounded like it came from a nearby store, but they weren't really sure about it.

"The music is nice. I like it." Yuri said to him.

"Then... Shall we dance? The dance we learned earlier?" Y/N extended his hand to Yuri as if asking if she would dance with him at a prom.

"Sure." Yuri chuckled at his offer as she put her hand on top of his. The two got closer as they moved in each step following the flow of the music.

"This isn't as hard as i thought it would be. But then again, the tempo is slower." Yuri explained as she looked below being afraid that their step would overlap and accidentally stepped at one another.