Chapter 24 - Arrival

Y/N. Can you help me and bring this to the teacher's office?

Sure.

Y/N. Do you have time after school today?

Mm..... i think i do. Why?

Your shoulder feels comfy Y/N.

Thanks. Your hair smells nice as well.

Why did you left all of a sudden with telling me, Heejin-ah?

"Oppa?" Y/N felt a shake from his shoulder making him wake up.

"Mm? Have we arrived already?" He rubbed his eyes as he looked to the left with the sun peeking through his side.

"Who's Heejin?" She asked, but Y/N was enjoying the sunrise view so he wasn't focused.

"What?"

"Who's Heejin? You called out to her name in your sleep." Y/N's eyes started shaking a bit hearing her mention her former friend.

"A-Ah.... haha. Just an old friend, that's all."

"Is it a girl?" Yuri started getting aggressive with her question as she leaned closer to Y/N.

"Y-Yuri... you're getting to-"

"Is. She. A. Girl?" She said in a spoken speech.

"Y-Yeah. She is. But i haven't met her in a long time, so don't worry about it."

"Hm~ looks like you still have her in your mind since you were calling her name out."

 "Yuri-ah. She's just an old friend, that's all. I was probably dreaming about the past which is why i called her out."

"You sure?" She looked at him in the eye for affirmation.

"I'm sure." He stared her back in the eye to make her believe in him. At which it worked.

___________

They finally touched down at the airport and started shooting instantly as the both of them were then given back their cameras.

The day was already pretty late so they got to their hotel first before they headed to a restaurant where they'll have their first meal there.

"The food here tastes quite different than the taste i'm familiar with. What do you think oppa?" Yuri said to the camera placed on the corner facing her before turning to Y/N who just took a bite.

"Hm~ I agree." He savored the taste of the food a bit before swallowing it giving a nod as an appreciation. "But that doesn't mean it's a bad thing. It's still good, it's just different from the food we usually have in Korea. This one is a must try from me."

"Mine too." Yuri gave out a peace sign towards the camera before she took in another spoonful of it.

"Oppa." Yuri took a spoonful from her dish and gave it to Y/N making him flustered. Y/N gave her a look that says 'What the hell are you doing? We'll be caught!' kind of look.