Chapter 9 - Problems

Y/N's POV

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked her as she's scrolling through her phone. Searching for stuffs that might be useful for us to decide where our destination will be.

"I'm thinking that we should go to a romantic place oppa, don't you think?" She said, still scrolling.

Did my ears... malfunction just now? Did she just say romantic?

I doubted my hearing, so i asked her.

"Wh-what did you say? Romantic?"

"Mm!" She picked her phone up and showed me a website of a blog where there's a picture of the destination's place with the name on it. "How about this?"

I looked at it while thinking about the place. The city she's showing now IS one of the place i want to come to, but....

"I actually have that in mind! But how about we lay it all down first? I mean, we should say every city that we want to come to and then we'll go through elimination with it. Sounds good?"

"Okay!"

______________

.....hm?

I noticed a guy that has been looking at them weirdly as i sat outside of the cafe.

I should keep an eye out for him. He seems suspicious.

______________
3rd POV

They spent an hour debating about places they want to go to, before they finally came to a conclusion.

"Okay this is great. We already have every place set up. I didn't think we would actually be done this quick." Yuri said to him.

"Well. I don't really mind about the place though. As long as it's with you." Y/N tries to shoot his shot with Yuri. And it looks like it's quite effective, as Yuri's ear started to turn red.

"Ya, don't play with me." Y/N chuckled at Yuri who suddenly became self-conscious.

But it's true. Y/N thought to himself.

"Okay since we already know where our destination will be, tell me about the woman yesterday, Y/N. Who was that?"

"Ah... her?" Yuri nodded. "She was screaming and all that stuff. And if i'm not mistaken, that was not the only time she did that, right?"

"Yup... *sigh* I guess i could tell you."

"I'm listening."

Y/N then checked the time on his phone, making sure that they still have a lot of time.

It's only 5? Damn. Time goes slow.... not that i'm complaining. More time for her then.

"Okay. So, did i ever tell you that i was being taken care of by my grandparents?"

Yuri nodded hesitantly, she's not really sure if he ever told him. "I think so..."

"Ah, before i start. I'll give you a heads up. I don't have any parents." Yuri's eyes widened at how he could've said it so lightly.

"You don't..? Where are they?" Yuri asked as lowly as she can, trying not to overreact.

"They died in an accident. I was supposed to be raise by my aunt, but she didn't want to. Because she thought that 'i could be a bother' or 'she didn't have time to raise me', something like that. So my grandparents had to raise me all by themselves." Y/N paused for a bit to see what Yuri thought about it so far.

"Is she a busy woman?" Y/N shook his head.

"No. She just likes to go travelling, basically anything related to wasting money. She said she has no time nor money for me, but there she is flying around the world. It's not even her money. It was her husbands."