Chapter 35 - A new member

Ige uri tang tang tang tang

Sounds of shoes squeaking echoed inside the practice room as the members were preparing hard to prepare for the awards show. They were set to perform God's Menu on one of the biggest show award, as they also are on their way to winning one award that's currently being held.

"Okay that's good. Get some 3 minutes rest." All of the members sat down panting as they tossed each other water bottles, almost finishing it in one gulp. Sweats dropping down to the floor making it wet as Y/N then took a towel to clear all of it up so it wouldn't form a puddle and make someone injured.

"Ya. Why're you so hyper today, hyung?" Seungmin asked as Y/N went in front of him mopping the wooden floor. A sweat dropped onto the floor coming from him as he also mopped it the instant it made contact with the ground.

"Just got some extra energy. Don't mind me." He said as he kept doing his duty.

"Playing dumb i see. You know he wants to impress his 'girlfriend' " Felix teased as he screamed mocking the ace with the others following the mock. He threw the towel at him as he shielded his face with his left hand.

"C'mon. It's no surprise anymore. You've been getting more sharp every time you dance, getting more stable each time you sing. It's obvious, hyung."

"That's good, isn't it Felix? Maybe we should all follow behind Y/N's footsteps and get ourselves a girl." Bang-chan joked as he tapped on Y/N's shoulder.

"Hyung. Stop it. We all know who you have eyes for." Y/N grinned firing back at his leader.

"I don't know who you're talking about." He smacked him in the head before looking at the others.

"Why don't you let her come over some time and introduce herself to us? We would love to know our member's soulmate better." Jeongin told Y/N.

"I agree." Hyunjin followed.

"You guys just want a girl to come to our dorm."

*beep* *beep*

"3 Minutes over."

________

*knock* *knock*

"Grandma, i'm com-" Y/N opened the door finding his new-girlfriend laughing with his own grandma.

"Y/N, come in." She said as she gestured for Y/N to come inside as he closed the door behind him lightly and approached Yuri from behind.

"You didn't tell me you were coming." He said as Yuri just gave him a smile before looking back at the grandma.

"Don't you have something you want to tell me?" She looked him in the eye as he realised that he hadn't told about the good news to his grandparents about his new status.

"Right. So uh.... grandma. Let me reintroduce her." He said as he looked down in nervousness and pulled Yuri into his shoulder making her heart skipped a beat.

"This is.... my girlfriend. Jo Yuri." His grandma then closed her mouth due to the 'UwU' feels she was receiving from the two as she clapped both of her hands lightly. The two started acting shy as she kept congratulating them on their newly updated relationship. The grandpa came not long after as he too then congratulated them being a couple by doing something Y/N hadn't expected of him to do.

"Come on Y/N, hurry up!" His grandpa hurried him as Y/N then touched the white circle on the phone as it started counting down from 5. He sat next to Yuri as he then took her by the hand, and gestured with the same pose as both of his, soon-to-be their grandparents pose.