Chapter 20 - Missing

"M-Missing? What're-"

A phone call came to his phone from an unknown number. He has a bad feeling about this.

"Wait a moment, Chaeyeon-ah. There's another call coming in."

He switched the call to the other person putting Chaeyeon on hold.

"Hello?"

"Recognize my voice, Y/N?"

This b- how did she get my number?

"I don't have time for you right now, you old hag. I have-"

"And your girlie right here has no time until she gets beaten either. Guess we can't do anything about it can we?"

Y/N's face turned dark when she mentioned about Yuri's being.

"If you lay a hand on her, i swear...."

"Calm down, Y/N. This can all be resolved if you just bring me ₩100.000.000. Not too much now is it? You've been living the idol life after all."

"You must be- a hundred million?!! What do you think i am? Some kind of money generator??"

"I asked you nicely before, and you still didn't want to give me money. I had to do this. If only you gave me money sooner, i wouldn't have resorted to this."

"You're crazy if you think i'm giving you money. You were the one who said i'll be a burden if you take me in, and now you're searching for me? What a joke."

"So you're saying that you don't want to give me the money? I guess the girl here get-"

"Wait! Don't touch her!" Y/N said sounding desperate.

"Getting frustrated aren't you now, Y/N? So? Deal?"

Y/N felt like punching himself feeling responsible of the incident that's happening to Yuri right now. He didn't know what to do as he was alone at that moment.

Where can i even get a hundred million....

"I'm waiting, Y/N."

"Alright deal. But i'll need to gather the money first, okay? Give me time until tonight, how does that sound?" Y/N said in the heat of the moment.

"Okay, call. I'll send you the details of the place and time."

Y/N turned the call down and put Chaeyeon back.

"Hello? Chaeyeon, you still there? I have a clue on where Yuri is."

"I am. So, where is she?"

"I'm sorry, but.... *sigh* she's been kidnapped by my aunt."

"Kidnapped?!! Wait, by your aunt?"

"Yeah. She said if i want her back, i'll need to give her the ransom money."

"How much is it?"

"About a hundred million."

"A hundred?! Do you even have that much money with you?"

"I don't. That's what i'm having trouble with. I'll talk things through with my manager so can you talk about this with Irene-noona?"

"Sure, at least we know where she is. How will you give her the money though? If you have it, that is."

"She told me to give it to her tonight. She'll send me the details about the place and time."

"I see. We'll contact more soon, Y/N."

"Mm." He hummed as he hung the phone. He almost threw his phone in frustration, but luckily he managed to held it in, or else he'll have no phone to use.