Chapter 27 - Night walk

"Fwah!" Yuri exclaimed as she threw herself onto her bed.

"Ya. You'll break the bed if you do that." Irene said as she sat on the sofa provided.

"It won't unnie. Look at how light i am!" Yuri proceeded to get up from her bed and jumped on top of it feeling playful.

"I get that you'll go on a date soon with Y/N, but calm down."

"Hehe, sorry." She sat down on the bed being the obedient girl she is. Mostly. "Are you coming with us too?"

"No, i don't think i will." She recited a sentence from a movie she recently had recently watched.

"Then... it'll just be the two of us?"

"Yes."

"I-I see...." Yuri said shyly.

"What's wrong? You don't sound too happy about it. I thought you would be."

"I'm just.... i don't know." She seems a bit hesitant on answering as Irene's looking at her fidgeting her hands while looking at the ground. The scene drew a warm smile on her face.

"Ah~ youth. You don't have to answer. Just enjoy your walk later. Also be careful okay?" Irene said to her as she took out her phone typing in a message. Yuri didn't mind much of it and continued her business as she joined the group chat.

Has he confessed yet?

Are you enjoying your holiday there?

I envy you, Yuri-ah.

Unnie! Come back soon :(

Ya. Don't forget about my souvenirs :)

Yuri chuckled at the message as she replied to it one by one before hearing a knock on the door.

"That must be him, Yuri-ah. Peek through the peephole first." Yuri nodded as she walked up to the door and looked at Y/N who was looking back at it making her startled.

"Ya! Don't scare me like that!" She screamed as Y/N could be heard laughing from the other side. Yuri then opened the door glaring at him.

"Shall we get going?"

Time skip

"The streets are beautiful, isn't it?" Y/N opened the conversation as the both of them held hands walking down the sidewalk. People were still walking around and laughter could be heard from a few couples that were nearby.

They weren't afraid of holding hands since they disguised themselves pretty well so no one could recognize them. Just in case, who knows?Maybe there's a sasaeng walking around looking for them waiting for them to slip up.

But they were well-prepared.

'Yeah. I agree."

"But not as beautiful as you." Y/N shoot his shot knowing that it was lame. It even made Yuri cringe to the point she shivered down her bones.

"Nevet say that again, please." Y/N agreed because he also didn't like to say things like that. If he was gonna do it, then he would do it his own way.

"So... any destination that we're going to right now?" Yuri asked.

"Hm... nope. It's just us walking around this city. Though there's this 1 place that i want us to go to. You know that we'll move hotels tomorrow righr?" Yuri nodded to his question.

"That place is nearer to the place that i thought of, so i'll wait for tomorrow. Also, there'll be an event there~"

"Really? What kind of event?"

"You'll see. Look forward to it."

"Then i will." Yuri said chuckling.

"A bit of a heads up. Tomorrow we'll have this schedule where we'll learn how to waltz."

"Waltz?! Sounds romantic! I always want to learn that!" Yuri said to him brightly.

"Yeah, but i think we'll omly learn the basics. But i think it's fine. Just the basics is enough."

"Now i'm really looking forward to tomorrow!" She said to him while smiling under her mask, before frowning due to a sudden thought that came to her mind.

"What's wrong?" Y/N asked after noticing that she fell silent. "Are you still thinking about the encounter i had earlier with Heejin?" She nodded weakly.

"Ya. I thought i told you already." Y/N said.

"I know... i'm just... insecure." Yuri said in fear of Y/N leaving her side to that woman. She already invested her feelings to Y/N so much that she couldn't possibly bear to live without him. At least that's what she thought.

She's really fragile isn't she? First, it was Chaeryeong. Now this.... i really have to be careful.

"Everything will be settled, Yuri-ah. Don't worry about a thing." He said as he lifted her head trying to cheer her up.

"Okay." Yuri answered shortly.

"Good." Y/N said as they reached a bridge where the moon is aligned with them looking like a perfect background picture.

"Ya. This seems like a nice place for us to take a picture at." Y/N said to her as Yuri looked around the area.

"You're right! But how will we take it?"

"Good question. Um...." Y/N looked around trying to find someone to take it for them. Someone walked pass by as he then approached the guy. He spoke to him to which he agreed and they started posing.

"One... two..."

*click*

He took two photos with both of them looking perfect. It made Yuri squeal in joy as Y/N was also very satisfied with the results.

"Thank you!" Y/N said to him.

"You two look perfect together. Don't lose 'em." He bid them goodbye aa Y/N gave him the nod of approval.

"What did he say?" She asked.

"It's nothing. I'll send the pictures later once we get back to the hotel. But for now, let's keep walking."

The both of them continued their night stroll and made small talks not worrying about the time. Just then, a ring came from Yuri's phone. It was Irene telling her to come back since it was getting late, which made her pout.

"I wish we could have more time." She said.

"It's okay. We could come back here in the future. Or, we could go elsewhere! Wherever you want to, we'll go." He said making her mood raise a bit.

"Yup! I'll just enjoy the time we have here."

Time skip

"Good night, Yuri-ah." He said to her before she bid him goodnight closing the door. He was about to walk to his room when he felt like going outside for another walk before sleeping, since he doesn't feel like sleeping yet.

He told his hyung about him taking another walk for a bit, to which he agreed, but just not going too far from where they're staying.

After a bit of a walk thinking of how to confess to Yuri tomorrow, he arrived back on his hotel door. He was about to open it when he felt someone's presence from his back. He turned around seeing his former friend.

"Can we talk for a bit?"