Chapter 12 - Each other's problem

Does she know who i am?

"I was wondering. Do you know about Y/N-ssi?"

"ʸᵘʳᶦ⁻ᵃʰ. ᴴᵒʷ ᵈᵒᵉˢ ˢʰᵉ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʸ/ᴺˀ" Yena whispered to her.

"He's Y/N's aunt. Let's go unnie, we don't have anything to do with her." Yuri already knowing his aunt's circumstances, quickly pulled Yena's hand away from the spot.

"Yuri-ah! Slow down!"

I need to tell Y/N-oppa about this.

________

"Y/N. Your face has been paler lately. Have you been resting well?" Bang-chan asked Y/N. Y/N has been tired lately due to them getting busier, and due to him texting Yuri every night, he hasn't been able to.

"Yeah. I have."

"Well then you need to rest more. And also drink lots of water okay? Don't want you to end up in a hospital and end up suing the company." Y/N laughed it off.

"Don't worry hyung. I got this."

Bang-chan went to his room leaving Y/N in the middle of the living room alone watching tv. And that's when a call came to his phone.

Yuri!

"Hello? Yuri-ah?"

"Y/N! Guess what happened!" Her voice sounding scared made Y/N got up on his feet.

"What happened? Is something wrong?"

"There was your aunt following me and Yena-unnie!" 

My aunt? What does that old hag want with Yuri?

"Where are you now? Are you safe?"

"We both quickly ran to the dorm after making sure she wasn't following us."

What does that old woman want with her now?

"I'm glad you're safe. I'll try and do something about her. Please watch out for her, okay?"

"Ng. Bye oppa."

"Bye."

Y/N sighed as he threw his phone onto the pillow.

That woman... does she not know when to quit? I swear if she laid hands on her...

______________

"Why did you come here alone?" Grandma asked the girl standing next to her bed, Yuri. She decided to come to meet Y/N's grandma to try and know more about Y/N's aunt.

"Just wanted to see you grandma. Have you been well?"

"I've been fine, thank you."

An old man came as they both were talking to each other. "Who's this?"

"Honey. This is the girl i was talking about. Jo Yuri. Y/N's friend, remember?"

"Wah. So it's this girl? What a lovely woman Y/N have." He walked inside as he gazed at the little girl who's acting shy.

"Hehe." Yuri giggled at his compliment.

"You're old yet you're still flirting with girls out here." The grandma complained.

"But she is lovely. Y/N sure is lucky to have you as his friend. Or maybe, you both are more than friends?"

"She said that it's only a matter of time."

"Grandma! Shh!"

"Oops. I was supposed to keep it a secret wasn't i?"

"Haha. Looks like you two are close already." He sat next to Yuri. "What brings you here?"