Chapter 47

"I actually know you already, Miyeon-nim. Latata." Yuri said, chuckling whilst mentioning one of the other's songs.

"Oh~ also don't call me that. Call me unnie instead."

"Are you sure? We just met today, and I don't want to be rude to you." Yuri felt surprised by how open she was to her, despite it being their first meeting ever.

"Yes! It's fine. Calling me Miyeon-nim makes me seem... anyway, nice to meet you." She held out her hand, which Yuri returned.

"Nice to meet you as well, Miyeon-n- unnie."

The two shook hands as they gave each other smiles, before being greeted by another person who had entered the room. Not long after, the people needed for the meeting were complete. And without wasting any time, the director started their discussion.

Time skip

"I'm back."

"Yuri-ah, how did your recording session go?" Eunbi asked, getting up from the sofa and greeting the hamster.

"Pretty well, I suppose? At first the director showed us a rough image of how the scene would go, before showing us a clip of an unedited scene which we watched closely together. The director was actually quite clear with how he wanted the vibe to be like as the scene goes on.

"Will you compose your own lyrics?"

Yuri shook her head.

"I mean I will, but I won't be alone. The music director gave me a chance to collaborate with him in writing the lyrics."

"That's great, isn't it? Even though you won't get to write the lyrics fully, you still are going to take part in it!"

She snuggled her into her arms, showing how proud she was of one of her members. Yuri chuckled at her leader's reaction, before returning the hug.

What Eunbi didn't know is that Yuri had an underlying intention, which is to slip in words from her heart into the lyrics she'd be writing. Where she could finally pour her feelings into words, and also for others to listen to without them thinking that it's actually her own words, but rather words which fits with the scene of the drama.

Let's hope that no one realizes this.

________

"Hi, Y/N! Sorry that you had to wait so long." Miyeon said as she closed the door behind her, having come back from her meeting with Yuri.

"It's okay, noona. I was the one who came too early, after all. By the way..." He got himself up and walked towards the mini fridge that was available in the room, grabbing a cup of milk tea.

"Here. Good work on your meeting." Miyeon was caught off guard by what he had bought for her, even more surprised that what he brought was one of her favorite drinks.

"I don't think I've ever told you my favorite drinks, have I?"

"Wait. Is bubble tea your favorite drink?"

"Well it is one of the few, but I'm quite surprised that you'd bring me this one specifically. Most people would bring coffee, wouldn't they?"

"Then it is a fortunate thing for you that I happen to buy you this. Drink up, noona."

"R-right. Thank you, Y/N." She felt her ears getting hotter, her heartbeat getting louder before taking the cup off of his hand, taking a sip out of it. It got to a point where she thought that Y/N could hear her heartbeat echoing inside the room, when in reality he couldn't. You'd need a stethoscope for that.

"So, what kind of meeting did you go to?"

"It was a meeting for the drama's OST. I met up with the artist who's going to be singing the song, as well as the directors, basically everyone who'll be involved."