Prologue

Third book. Didn't think i would make it this far.
I want to say thank you to all of you who have read my books! I really appreciate it.
For those who are new to me... Welcome!
Also, i did have another idea for a book, but that's for another time.

Special thanks to TheSuperSteveShow for sharing your ideas with me for this book! 😁😁

A little profile:
Name:Kim Y/N
Birthdate:1/12/99
Your parents left you with your grandparents. They raised you by themself. You're an idol in a group called Stray Kids.

That's probably it for the profile 😂.

The heroine of course, Yuri herself.

Without further ado

Without further ado...

________
"Hyung! It's time!"

Felix calls Y/N who's currently in the middle of his usual playing time. Y/N then closes his phone, and starts walking out of the waiting room, towards the set. The day's been cloudy lately, so Y/N prepares an umbrella by his back pocket. They're currently outside, waiting for the MC to call them out. Yoo Jaesuk, with Leeteuk as his co-MC. As they're waiting, Y/N asks Felix

"Hey, i know this is kinda late, but, what show is this?" Y/N asks, while looking around. There are 2 more boy groups with them as well. Sehun with Kai, and Minhyun with Seongwoo.

"You don't know? This i-"

"Please come out, our guests for the day!"Jaesuk shouts, that's the cue for them to come out.

Y/N and Felix both claps while coming out from behind the producers.

Jaesuk then interviews them one by one, but Y/N's head was in the clouds. Still wondering what kind of show this is.

"Kim Y/N-ssi?" Jaesuk's voice snaps him out of it.

"Ah, yes?"

"I was asking about what do you think is behind the doors next to us."

"Oh, uh... i'm bad at the kind of things. Probably a.. food?"

Oh god, why did i answer food.

The mc then laughs, with the others as well, leaving Y/N embarassed.

"You have a talent for variety shows, Y/N. I'm impressed." Jaesuk compliments Y/N. "Alright, enough chit-chat, please stand behind the doors that you choose." We walked slowly to the doors at the same time, thinking of which door that they feel like standing in front of. Y/N then sets himself up on door number 3.

What could be behind this door?

"On the count of 3, you're going to open the door. 3!"

W-wait, what?

"2!"

Wait, i'm not ready!!

"1!"

Oh, f*ck it.

"Open the door now!"

Y/N opens the door, revealing a small little hamster behind the door.

"Hi!" She says to Y/N. Y/N was stunned by who he saw.

"Is something wrong with my face?"

"O-oh, uh... mm... no! no, nothing's wrong."

"Oh, great then!" Yuri then steps out of the door and stands beside him, while closing the door behind her.

I don't know what this show is about, but i love it already.

Y/N thought to himself.

"Alright, Y/N! How do you feel about your partner for the day?" Leeteuk asks Y/N.

"Oh! It's great! I'm her fan, actually."

"Ah... so you like her? I guess it's fate, huh~" Y/N blushes, while they tease him. On the other side, Yuri's just all smiles.

"Thank you. I'm also a fan of your group as well." Yuri whispers to Y/N. While Jaesuk moves on to the others.

"Oh, really? Thanks!" Y/N replies to her.

Y/N glances left and right, curious of who the other guests are. Y/N saw Hyewon, Jennie, Jisoo, Yeji, and... oh no.... it's Chaeryeong.

Y/N's ex from high school

Y/N's ex from high school. They broke up because the both of them decided to focus on their own careers. She did ask Y/N to not break up, 'cause she thought that they could figure it out somehow. But Y/N has already decided. So they go your own ways after graduating high school.

Y/N knew that she debuted as well, so they'll meet again one day one way or another, but not this soon.

Y/N looks at her, and notices that she was looking at Y/N as well. They just smile slightly at each other.

Y/N's feelings is in a jumble right now, cause Y/N didn't want to break up in the first place. He thought that it was for the best for the both of them. Eventually he did forget about her. But after seeing her again.... His heart shakes.

"Are you okay?" Yuri asks Y/N.

"I'm fine, thank you. I was just thinking about what i should do tonight, haha." Y/N answered. Yuri then giggles.

"You should focus on the show for now. You know" Yuri said as she smacks Y/N's shoulder.

"Sorry, sorry."

Jaesuk then starts explaining what the show is about, how it works, etc.

"Any question? If not, then you all can start.... now!"

_________
Alright! I'll be off for... two months in the longest. Probably.

But until then... Stan IZ*ONE!!

Peace✌✌