Chapter 29 - Fly up

"I hope you won't get tired of this, so.... what're we going to do today?!" Yuri said to Y/N who was visibly looking tired as he couldn't get enough sleep last night. There was so much things going on yesterday that he couldn't comprehend that all of that just happened in a day.

"Ya. Oppa." Yuri said knocking him almost off-balance.

"Eh? Ah haha. Sorry. Was just thinking about something for a bit."

"Get yourself together! We don't have much time here!"

"Okay, okay. So today, we will be taking the train first as you can see behind us." Y/N said turning around showing the train station.

"Oh! I heard the view is great!"

"It sure is. And then..."

"Then?"

"....I'll keep it a surprise. You'll see when we get there."

"It's not fair that only you know it!"

"I don't care~" Y/N started getting playful as they did a mini-chase around the open field.

They went on the train and then sat at a seat where they could see the beautiful green view along the vast field.

"I'm excited already~" Yuri said as she kept stomping her foot. Y/N who saw this then teased her.

"You're like a kid who's on a school trip you know that?"

"I'll kick you." Yuri said as she got her foot up under the table without Y/N noticing.

"Ouch. Please forgive me." Y/N bowed.

"You are forgiven." Just as Yuri said that, the train started shaking indicating that it has started moving as Yuri could be seen getting more excited.

"Yeorobun. You guys are lucky to have an idol as cute as this." He pointed his camera to shoot Yuri.

"Of course they are." She said with a smug look before laughing. Y/N then pointed his camera outside letting the viewers enjoy the greenish view. Y/N himself was made in awe at how beautiful the scenery was. He reacted as if he had never seen anything like it as he switched between the fields and the blue skies showing few clouds on top of them.

His gaze then went to Yuri who was seen to be talking to herself with the cameras pointing at the view.

"Isn't it beautiful oppa?" Yuri asked him.

"Yes. You are." Y/N said his mind out loud making Yuri flustered but soon turn grim because she feared for the backlash he might get.

"Look! He's being a flirt again!" Yuri said to the camera making Y/N realize what words came from his mouth.

"Aww, mission failed." He said quick-wittedly.

"Better luck next time." Yuri said teasingly as she got back to looking at the view.

I should really be careful not to get carried away. The cameras are on us.

____________

"Uhh......" Yuri said as she got off the bus slowly becoming nervous looking at where they are. She saw people flying at the skies paragliding as fear starts to grow inside of her.

"Nervous?"

"What are we doing here? I hope it's not what i think it is....."

"Only one way to find out." Y/N gestured for her to follow him as they reached a spot where two people are waiting for them.

"You two must be our guest." He talked in english.

"We are. Can i explain to her what we're doing for a bit?" Y/N answered as Yuri's eyes are shaking next to him.