Chapter 30 - The Scene

"So, how was the flight?" Y/N asked Yuri as they just got done. He could see that she wasn't the girl she was earlier and noticed that she was more cheerful than before.

"It was super fun! I thought it was scary at first, but then everything turned beautiful. I wanna go again!" Yuri said excitedly.

"Maybe next time, Yuri-ah. We need to continue our schedule." Y/N said making her pout.

"Aww. Okay. What's next on the agenda?"

"You're the one who's supposed to be bringing it up right?"

"Oh right~" She smacked her head playfully.

"We're gonna go to learn to dance oppa. And it's not just any dance. It's Waltz! So.... off to the station!"

Time Skip

"Ne, Yuri-ah." Y/N called to her after he had been instructed by the PD. They were both in the train right now sitting across of each other.

"Yeah?" Yuri said.

"Do you remember that scene where they pretend to call on the phone?"

"Oh! I know that one! Now that you said it, i have a suggestion. Do you want to re-enact it?" Yuri suggested.

"That's what we're gonna do actually. Are you ready?" Yuri nodded.

"Okay. You start with the phone ringing scene."

Yuri nodded as she excitedly hovered her hand onto her ears and made a ringing sound.

"Kring kring...." Y/N then thought of something. He decided to just watch her keep making the ringing sound.

"Kring.... Ya...!" Yuri after seeing him about to laugh then scolded him about to smack him.

"Sorry, you looked cute just now that i can't help but laugh."

"You're just messing with me."

"You're right." Y/N giggled as Yuri scoffed looking away.

"But really... you were. Okay let's continue the scene. For real this time."

"I'll hit you if you mess with me again."

"I'll take it with open arms."

Yuri made the ringing sound once more.

"Hello?"

The both of them continued with the scene of the movie, taking it seriously until Yuri reached a certain scene.

"I think that's when i fell for him."

She paused before continuing.

"Just the idea of this little boy with all those beautiful dreams. He trapped me."

The sentence made him giggle due to her emphasizing the word trapped.

"And he's so cute. He has beautiful eyes, lips, greasy hair."

This made Y/N giggle even more, with Yuri giggling as well.

"I fell in love with him as days went on. But i think he's scared of me."

"Why?" Y/N replied.

"Because the idea of the girl not liking him back. I think he's afraid that his relationship will be over with the girl."

Y/N's eyes widened noticing Yuri had changed the script, since it wasn't from the movie.

"I-I see." Y/N said stuttering. "Well, can you make him be not scared?"