Chapter 41 | After the incident II

The next chapter should be longer
____________

Earlier that day...

There he is again.

A certain girl thought to herself. The girl who was part of the reason which made Y/N's situation the way it is.

This should be the perfect time in which I came back to his life to comfort him. Yet, why aren't my feet moving towards him? Why am I only able to stare at him for the last few days, without even saying hi?

Heejin spent the past week stalking him from afar, gathering her courage to come up to him. Her original plan was to tell him that she would be there for him, no matter what the media might say about him. Which she hoped would increase her chances of him getting together with her.

The first time she thought of the plan, it wasn't as bad of a feeling as it is now. All she could feel at the moment was guilt, for making him experience a broken heart in one of the worst possible ways.

Y/N... I'm sorry... I never meant for you to turn like this.

___________

After a short meeting of discussing which duet song they were going to perform, they ended up with nothing decided as Miyeon was going to have another schedule, being afraid that she would end up running late had she chosen to stay longer.

"Who knew choosing a song would be this hard?" Miyeon said, giggling at the situation they're in

"I'm sorry, noona. You already picked a few songs for us to choose, yet I still couldn't decide on which one we would do."

"It's okay. There's still time until the performance, Y/N. Besides, rushing things is never a good idea. We just need to make sure we already made up our mind by the end of the week."

"Once again, I'm sorry." He bowed to the older, making her feel uncomfortable.

"It's okay! You don't have to bow like that, Y/N."

"Miyeon-ah. It's time." Her manager called, as it's time for her to leave. Just as she was about to approach the door, she turned around.

"Y/N. Give me your ID." Without further questioning, he proceeded to give her his ID as she saved it into her contacts.

"Thanks! We'll talk more soon, Y/N. Bye for now." She waved, before bowing and leaving the room. Meanwhile Y/N just stood there, gazing at the door she used to leave the room, as if dazed by her beauty.

"...lovestruck?" Changmin asked, snapping him out of it.

"Of course no. I was just amazed at her beauty, that's all."

"So... lovestruck?"

"No! I told you already, hyung!" He insisted.

"She's single, Y/N. I can tell you that. Might be a good chance for you to move on." He continued to tease him.

"Whatever, hyung."

Besides, how can I move on...
________

"Chaeyeon-ah." Irene called the girl who's practicing, using the time she's supposed to take advantage of to do anything she wants, or at the very least rest on her bed. She turned the music off before taking a towel, approaching the manager.

"Ne, unnie?"

"What do you think about doing a special performance at an Award Show?"

Her face shined bright, as if luck had fallen onto her.

"Of course! Who am I gonna perform with?"

"Your sister, of course."

"That's great!! I better contact her tonight." She took her phone in a hurry, and typed in her sister's name. Irene on the other hand, had a troubled look on her face before speaking more.