Chapter 25 - Around the town

"Heejin-ah!" He called to the girl as soon as he turned around the corner where he ran from.

The girl turned around to him calling her. As it turns out, it wasn't the girl who he thought she was, making him flustered as she looked back at him.

"S-Sorry, i thought you were someone i knew." He said in a fluent english he learnt in school as the girl scoffed at him before continuing her journey.

"Who was that? Someone you know?" Changmin said as he caught up to Y/N from behind him.

"It's... no one, hyung. I mistook her for someone else. Haha." Y/N said with a tone of disappointment in his voice.

"I see. Should we walk some more?"

"Sure."

___________

"What're we gonna do today, Y/N-oppa?" Yuri asked Y/N as they're finally starting the day off.

"Since it's our first day here and we haven't really know the city yet, we'll stroll around the city first!" Y/N answered cheerfully as he turns his attention to a place where there seems to be a person standing with a horse and carriage next to him.

"Are we gonna ride that?" She asked him with a slight vibrate on her tone.

"We are! Why? You scared?" Y/N said teasing her making her feel challenged.

"I'm not! You're the one who's scared!"

"If you're not, then i guess you won't have any trouble sitting up there right?"

"I won't." She answered shortly.

"Okay~ suit yourself." Y/N proceeded to walk to the man and asked if he could give them a ride. The man then helped the both of them getting on the carriage where as Y/N got in first and helped Yuri who was visibly a bit scared of it getting on.

The thing started moving making Yuri let out a squeal making Y/N chuckle.

"I thought you said you weren't scared?"

"I-I'm not... i'm just afraid of falling off, that's it. Yeah." She said as she moved her camera from her left to his right. Her left hand then hovered onto his shirt holding onto it slightly.

"If you're not scared, then you shouldn't be holding onto my shirt now. Look at this, yereobun." Y/N moved his camera to film her hand holding even tighter.

"Okay! I am scared! Just let me hold onto your shirt!" She finally gave up as Y/N put up a smug face.

"Okay. As a gentleman, then i shall let you." He said in a deep voice. The both admired the city where the man who was bringing them started explaining to them about each of the places they went through. He told then about the history such as how old it is and such.

It wasn't just them who was taking a carriage as the other tourists were passing by them as they were enjoying the city as well.

Y/N sneakily leaned towards Yuri's ears and whispered.

"Let's go here again next time. Just the two of us." He covered his mouth while saying it making sure the camera and the mic wouldn't catch what he had said to her.

Yuri's cheeks went red slightly as she ranted to the camera.

"He said i was a scaredy cat just because i'm afraid of this ride. Can you believe him? Scold him!" She told the viewers as Y/N couldn't believe what she just said.

"It's a lie! Don't believe her!" The both of them laughed as the guy turned his head to look at them saying.

"I've been doing this job for about maybe 10 to 12 years, and it would always be couples who i'll always bring. But i never met a couple that has a chemistry such as you two." He said in english. Yuri couldn't quite understand what he had said because she doesn't understand english that well, but Y/N caught every word of it making his inside feel joy. But of course, he had to watch how he replies in fear of the international fans.

"Thank you, Mr." He said with a smile as the guy went back on his duty.

"What did he say?" Yuri asked him.

"He said you look beautiful. Be happy."

"Ya~ stop joking! He talked a lot just now so it can't be that!"

"But it's the truth!"

"Look, yereobun. He's lying to me again. Scold him later!" Yuri ranted once again to the camera as they continued to enjoy the rest of the ride.

Time skip

"Now that we have went on a city tour, what'll we do next?"

"Now that it's noon, you're hungry right?" Y/N asked.

"I am!" She said excitedly.

"Someone's excited, haha. Anyway, we are going to have lunch soon, but first we need to go to a certain market that i've heard of! They have bunch of fruits and stuff, but we should go there to see for ourselves if we want to know what else is there!"

Another time skip

After buying some fruits and walking around inside the market, the PD decided for them to take a break and let them enjoy what they had bought first.

"We should wash this first, Yuri-ah." Y/N said to her as the both of them are now walking around with peach on their hand looking for the place with flowing water.

Once they found the place, they made sure to wash it thoroughly before they consumed it. They decides to walk around and gave the fruits they had watched to some of the staff thanking them for their hard work.

__________

"Writer Jiwoo!" The PD called the writer who had reported to him about a certain person who seemed to be following them.

"Yes?" She answered.

"Any signs of the guy you reported me about before?"

"I haven't seen him ever since we dropped off the place, PD-nim. It looks like it was just me overthinking things."

"I see. But just to make sure, do keep an eye out." The writer started fidgeting.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Well.... to be honest sir. Even though i did say i haven't seen him, but i did find one girl i'm suspicious of. Because i've encountered her a few times today near our set."

"Really? Tell the security about this stuff and keep making constant reports to me about it."

"Will do." She excused herself from him.

__________

"Oppa. I heard you went out yesterday." Yuri said to him as the both of them are now quite a distance from the crew. They can still see them from a distance, so they were 't too worried about getting too far.

"Really? Did Irene-noona tell you about it?" Yuri nodded answering his question.

"Yeah... i did. I did try and come to your room, but she said you were already asleep."

"Hehe. Sorry. I was just too tired from the flight."

"It's okay. We could go out tonight if you want to."

"Really?!!" Her eyes brightened up.

"Yup."

"Okay!" She started humming looking forward to their own little date as Y/N smiled at her action.

All of a sudden, and apple rolled onto his shoes.

"Hm?" He bent down to reach for the apple looking from where it had rolled from.

He was surprised to see whom it was from.

"Y/N....?"