Chapter 26 - The one who left

"Heejin....? You-you're here...." Y/N said stuttering as the two of them are now staring into each other's eyes. Heejin holding a paper bag filled with apples on one hand with the other reaching for the fruit that had rolled to Y/N's shoes.

"Yeah... what a coincidence..." The atmosphere became awkward as the both of them are now just looking at the ground. Unknowingly to Y/N, this one girl next to her is glaring at him.

She walked slowly towards him as Y/N gave her the apple below him. Heejin took it by the hand without a single word uttering from the two.

"I'm... gonna go now. My parents are probably waiting for me. Thanks." Heejin turned her back slowly and walked away from Y/N as he just stared at her back slowly disappearing from his sight.

Someone wasn't happy with what just occured in front of her eyes.

"Someone's happy." Yuri said as she scoffed at the other way.

"She's an old friend of mine."

"She was the one in your dreams, wasn't she? Her name was the same as the one you muttered in the plane." She said monotone. "That doesn't look like a 'meeting an old friend' interaction. That was more of an exes interaction."

"Yuri-ah. Look. She wasn't my ex. She was just a friend. I'm telling you the truth."

"Then tell me. What was with the tension between you two if it was just that? Are you keeping a secret from me?"

Here we go again with the story-telling.....

"I'll tell you the whole truth then.It's not that i'm keeping it a secret. I just forgot about her because we only met in school for about two months or so. She left after and i haven't heard from her since."

"Was that meeting the first time ever since the last time?"

"No. I met her before at the airport before we departed here. This is the second time."

Yuri looked him in the eye searching for slip ups.

"I'm telling you the truth. I wouldn't lie to you. I'll even tell you the story between me and her." Y/N said pleading.

"I'm listening."

"Okay, so-" Y/N then noticed a faint voice calling for him. He glanced to the source and noticed his manager calling for him to get back to the set to continue their schedule.

"Looks like i'll have to postpone it. We'll continue later, Yuri-ah." Y/N said as he's getting up from his seat. He moved his eyes to Yuri who was looking blue.

"You're jealous aren't you? Yuri-ah. There's nothing going on between us now. She's now just an old memory of mine. You can believe me right?" He said as he turned his back to the others. He kneeled in front of her and took her both of her hands making sure no one noticed.

"Believe me? Please? I don't want anything bad to happen between us." He looked her in the eyes as the girl looked back at it. It made a smile grew on her face as she nodded slowly.

"Great! Now don't be sad anymore. We have a shoot to do. You're more beautiful if you smile, you know."

"Shut up." Yuri said chuckling as Y/N felt relieved that he handled the situation between them quite well.

"Let's go back. The others are waiting for us."  He said as the both of them are now walking back.

"Besides. My focus is on you now."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Yuri asked.

"Who knows? You might find an answer to that in a day or two."

"I'll be looking forward to that day then." She said as the both of them giggled.

"What were you two doing? Smiling like that. You're gonna make people suspicious."
His manager said as soon as the both of them arrived.

"Yuri here fell asleep just now hyung. I kneeled in front of her to see her sleeping face."

"Ya!" She said hitting him.

"Okay now, hurry and put on your microphones."

Time skip

"Where are we, oppa?" Yuri asked.

Y/N then started explaining their whereabouts and about the activites that they'll be doing.

"You can ride a bike... right?" Y/N asked making sure.

"Ya! Of course i can! I used to ride one when i was young."

"With one wheel on one side?"

".....yeah." Y/N started laughing after Yuri gave an answer. This made her quite annoyed at him which made him feel bad about it.

"Sorry. Then i'll teach you how to do it. Let's give the cameras to the staff first." The both of them then handed their stuff to the one in  charge as they took two bikes from the person who was manning the station.

Yuri got on the bike trembling with Y/N making sure she doesn't trip on it.

He told her the ropes as she listened to him carefully. Yuri started rowing the pedals with Y/N holding the seat from the back.

Her face turned bright as the bike started moving. She was reacting like a child would which made Y/N smile like an idiot.

"I'm riding the bike! Oppa!" Yuri tried to stabilize the bike as she kept rowing and rowing the bike. Y/N followed behind her still holding onto the seat. They went lap for lap until eventually he let go of it after making sure she got the hang of it.

"Ya. You're a fast learner. Look at your idol, yeorobun. If this doesn't make you smile,then i don't know what will."

Y/N kept watching her go at it as he followed her from behind.

"Oppa! Aren't i amazing?!" She said.

"You are, Yuri-ah. You are." He said answering her as he kept an eye on her facial expression. He looked to the front noticing that there was a small hole in Yuri's path.

Yuri lost her balance and started wobbling. Y/N took action and quickly swooped in grabbing her hand and held the back seat to prevent her from going any further.

"Be careful next time, okay? Keep your eyes on the road and watch out for stones and stuff like that." Yuri got off the bike and is now standing next to Y/N. The PD gave them the sign to move on to the next section.

"Ah. Looks like biking session has ended."

"But you didn't even get to ride yet, oppa." She said.

"It's fine. Just watching you learn how to bike is already enough for me." He said teasing her making her cringe.

"Yeorobun. Your idol is a flirt. Watch out." She warned the viewers making him giggle.
__________

"So. How was the meeting?" A man asked the girl in front of him.

"Oppa i can't do this. He doesn't have to go throug-"

"Do as i say, Heejin-ah. Oh! Looks like they're about to move." He said as he grabbed his backpack from the other seat.

I'm so sorry, Y/N.... i'm sorry for what i'll do....