Chapter 36 - Sisters in law

Damn it.

Y/N cursed at himself after running aimlessly around the hospital in search of the mysterious-looking hoodie figure that was standing not far from them awhile ago. His wild goose chase has forcefully come to an end when his manager came by calling him.

"Ya. What the hell have you been doing?! Exercising? I've been looking for you everywhere you know."

"Hyung... *pant* I was just... looking for someone.... WHEW."

"Aish. Let's just go home. We'll talk more about this later."

He cursed himself once more before walking into the van in frustration, hoping that it was all just a part of his imagination, and not a part of reality.

Time skip

I'm.... really here.

Y/N stood in front of the door where 6 girls are currently living under in. He glanced left and right hoping that no one was there to witness that a Stray Kids member was visiting a girl's dorm. IZ*ONE's dorm.

Am i really allowed...? To be here? She did say that she had already asked for permission.

He held his hand up still hesitating on whether to knock on their door or not, as he hasn't given Yuri any heads up about him already on his way, let alone arrived already.

Aish.

*knock* *knock*

He heard footsteps coming towards the door as he prepared himself up for whoever is gonna answer the door. He then held the cake he had on his left with both of his hands as a gift for the group.

*creak*

"Yes?" Eunbi's face showed up as she looked up at Y/N's face looking surprised.

She's so beautiful.

"Good morning, noona. Is Yuri here?"

"Oh! Ya. Wait a minute okay?" Y/N gave her a nod as she closed the door locking it back. He heard thumping sounds and screams inside making him feel more nervous as he's now heard sounds of things being moved.

Looks like the place is a mess.

He waited for 5 minutes before he saw another person coming out of the door, this time not Eunbi. It was none other than his one and only, Jo Yuri.

"You didn't tell me that you were on your way? I thought i told you to text me first." She said annoyingly.

"I wanted it to be a surprise, Yuri-ah. So.... surprise?" He giggled followed by Yuri's own giggle as she then proceeded to let him inside her dorm finding 5 other members doing their own activities.

"Wah! It's Y/N!" Yena shouted as she proceeded to tell Y/N to sit at the long sofa facing towards the tv.

"You go make yourself feel comfortable oppa. I need to set something up."

"Oh, wait, Yuri-ah. Here. I bought a cake for you guys." He handed her the paper bag in hand as she took a look at what's inside.

"You don't have to, oppa. But i guess we'll eat it together. Thanks!" She smiled as she walkes towards the kitchen whereas the other members felt restless. Except for Yena who doesn't seem to be bothered as much by Y/N's presence.

"Yuri-ah. You already told Irene-unnie about this haven't you?" Eunbi asked as she took the cake from her hand.

"Of course i did!" Yuri answered as she told them to go and talk with him first so he wouldn't be lonely. None of them seem to want to do it as they're too embarrassed due to the fact that this was the first time they had any boys inside.

"Okay~." Eunbi took the headstart after she was done cutting down the cheese cake they had and brought both Y/N and herself a slice. The others then followed after Eunbi doing the same thing.

"Here, Y/N."

"Oh, thank you noona." He took the plate as he placed it down on the table. He started to feel restless staying inside a room with 5 girls which he never really talked to, while Yuri seemed to had went inside her room.

"Yuri said she's gonna go wash up, so it might take a while. In the meantime, we should introduce ourselves first. Oh! Why don't you try and guess our names, Y/N?"

"Ah. Okay. Then uh.... Eunbi-noona, Nako-ssi, Yena-ssi, Yujin-ssi, and Sakura-ssi."

"Correct!" They all clapped in unison making Y/N felt embarrassed.

"Oh you don't have to use -ssi with all of us. You can just call us by our names, considering that.... you're dating Yuri!" The girls giggled as how teenage girls would whenever they saw someone attractive. Y/N who felt embarrassed by them on the other hand just shrugged it off and answered.

"Sure, if you guys are comfortable with it. I'll do that." He looked around to see whether there were others who hasn't showed up yet, since the amount he's seen right now is only half of their group.

"Why is there only the 6 of you?" He asked.

"The other dorm is going on a schedule. We're just here chilling. They said they wanted to greet you in person though. Maybe another time?" Eunbi explained as Y/N replied with a nod.

"Oppa. Did you know that Yuri-unnie has been a lot cheerful lately?" Yujin asked as Y/N turned his attention towards her.

"What do you mean? Hasn't she always been cheerful?"

"That's because he met you, oppa. Well, she wasn't this cheerful before. But still, meeting you must've made her life a lot more enjoyable." Nako interrupted.

"True. She always looked forward to whenever we're going to music shows and stuff, just so she could see you. Because apparently visiting your grandma's hospital to meet you as well as your family wasn't enough for her." Sakura continued as she took a spoonful of the foamy cake.

"You know Yuri always talked about you whenever she hung out with me. Well, not all the time, but probably 90% of the time. It made me jealous that you took her from me, Y/N." Yena pouted whilst staring at him making him feel guilty.

"Ah, sorry Yena-ya. I didn't know she was like that here at the dorms. I don't think she ever  told me about what she's doing when she doesn't have any schedule or stuff like that."

"It's fine. I'm just joking, don't worry.  Anyway, want us to tell you about what she usually does?"

"I'm all ears." Each member took a turn in telling stories about Yuri's doings at the dorms with giggles following after each story the members have told.

"I guess i'll have a lot to tease her with. Thanks for the valuable information." He said to the others.

"No problem. Anyway, i've been wanting to know this ever since the start, Y/N. And i'm pretty sure the others would want to know too."

"What is it?" Y/N tensed up bracing himself.

"How did you fall for Yuri?"